11

"Jimin..." I whisper, feeling him behind me.

I'm trapped. The side of my face is pressed against the door and I can't move. I'm not sure I want to move either, having his body pressed against mine like this.

I try to turn around but he presses me harder against the door, his hot breath hitting my neck.

"Jimin... let me go," I say but he moves his lips right next to my ear.

"Why?"

I swallow hard.

"You're hurting me."

"That's not true," he answers, his soft lips grazing my earlobe.

"Jimin," I say more seriously and surprisingly, I feel him stepping back.

I turn around to face him and find him staring at me with eyes that could drive anyone crazy.

"What?" I say and he lets out a chuckle, walking to my bed and sitting on it.

"You're so easy to read, ___," he says, falling back on my bed.

"And you're weird to make yourself so comfortable. Get out of my bed."

He moves his hands behind his head, making himself even more comfortable.

"Make me." He smiles, challenging me.

Oh, yeah? Challenge accepted, Jimin.

I start walking towards the bed, his eyes following my every movement. I stop in front of him before swiftly grabbing the umbrella under my bed.

His eyebrows join in confusion as he stares at me.

"Remember this? The umbrella that nearly stabbed you?" I say while slowly tapping it on my palm.

He lets out a soft chuckle "Yeah, what about it?"

I lean towards him, a smile curving my lips as I move my face to be right in front of his.

His eyes stare into mine attentively, full of curiosity. But when I place the tip of the umbrella right on his crotch, I watch as his eyes widen and his smile disappears almost instantly.

"I'll stab you right there if you don't get off my bed," I say and he quickly raises his hands in a peace sign.

"You win, I'll get off," he says.

I smile in victory as he sits up but I notice the amused grin return to his face.

Why is he smiling?

Suddenly, he snatches the umbrella out my hand, dropping it on the floor as he grabs my wrists and pushes me on the bed.

Everything happens so fast, I don't have enough time to process it. But he ends up with his knees on the bed on either side of me, hovering over me with my hands pinned above my head.

My eyes open wide, my breathing a mess. I see a twisted smile lift his lips

"You shouldn't underestimate me, ___," Jimin says.

I feel my heart accelerating in my chest. How does he always manage to have me trapped like this?

"I should've stabbed you when I had the chance," I say and he laughs out loudly.

I can't help but think he looks so beautiful when he laughs.

"Why do you always get so defensive around me?" he asks.

"Because you only come to tease me, you said it yourself."

"True. But I also come to make sure that you're fine," he says, taking me by surprise.