13

"Jimin, let me go!" I yell.

He's not carrying me in his arms anymore. He's thrown me over his shoulder, carrying me like a sack of potatoes.

"Stop whining," he says and I hear amusement in his voice. Where the hell is he taking me?

I stare at the back of his feet as he walks calmly but I can't help my eyes from moving to his butt. What a nice view.

No! What am I thinking?

I feel the blood running down my head.

"Jimin, my head hurts." I whine.

He suddenly stops walking, causing me to crash into his lower back.He gently places me on the floor and holds my face.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Really?" I say sarcastically, lifting an eyebrow.

He just smirks at me, making my eyes move to his mouth. I stare at his lips shamelessly, causing his smirk to grow bigger as he leans towards me.

"Are you done checking me out?" 

"I wasn't doing such a thing." I deny, shaking my head.

"One day you'll admit it." He sends me a wink and I roll my eyes. 

"We're here." He gestures towards a huge wooden door.

"What's behind the door?" I ask.

"Open it," he says and letting out a sigh, I open the door.

As I enter the room, my eyes grow slightly. It's a small library with huge windows allowing us to see our surroundings. There's a big couch in the middle and lots of shelves filled with books. I didn't know there was a place like this here.

Jimin walks past me and jumps on the couch, placing his hands behind his head. The sunlight makes his features sharper and his lips redder.

"Here's where I come when I'm bored." He taps the space beside him. "Come sit down." He tells me and I obey, but leave a decent space between us.

I look outside the window. The views are amazing.

"This place is so peaceful," I say.

Jimin opens one of the windows causing fresh air to quickly caress my face. It smells like nature. I can't help but close my eyes, feeling so relaxed.

"___?" he says.

"Hm?" I reply.

"Open your eyes."

"Why?"

"You look ugly with your eyes closed," he says and I open my eyes and give him a deadly glare. But then a smirk lifts my lips.

"Are you saying I'm beautiful when my eyes are open?" I ask.

"No." He quickly answers and looks away. But I can feel my victory, so I smile.

He looks down at his hands on his lap. "I come here everyday."

"Is this where you come after crossing the canteen at lunch?" I ask and he nods.

I stare at him. Somehow, I notice a lonely look in his eyes. How can someone so attractive, so confident, look so lonely?

"Do you have any friends here?" I ask.

"No," he says and I act hurt.

"What about me?"

"You're not my friend," he says seriously and I frown.

"What am I to you, then?"

He licks his lips but doesn't answer.