New Invention (Part 3) (robot!Dallon Weekes x Reader)

In the morning, you awoke when when your alarm went off loudly. To your surprise, though, it stopped after only going off twice.

You sat up, looking at your nightstand confusedly. You were surprised again, however, when your alarm clock wasn't there.

You suddenly looked up, seeing a pair of eyes staring back at you.

You screamed, falling off the bed, then you realized who it was.

"Dallon.." You Said, holding your hand over your heart to make sure you were still living after being startled so much. "Why are you staring like that?" You looked in his hands. "And why do you have my alarm clock?"

"The alarm was loud and obnoxious." He said. "And I watched you all night."

"I use that thing to wake up..." You Said, then the last part of what he said sunk in. "Wait, What?"

"I watched you all night." He said, shrugging a bit.

"What happened to petting the cat?" You Asked, crossing your arms over your chest.

"It left." He said, almost sadly.

You nodded. "Okay...no biggie...you stared at me in my sleep." You Said.

"I blinked a few times." He stated.

"That makes me feel so much better.." you mumbled sarcastically.

"That's good." He said, smiling proudly.

"It's sarcasm, Dallon." You Said, walking past him and heading out to the kitchen.

"Sarcasm.." he repeated. "So...you were lying?"

He followed you out, and you looked at him. "I guess...sort of.."

He nodded.

You shook your head, opening up the fridge, only to find that there wasn't any food in there.

"Damn it!" You hissed, slamming the door.

Dallon jumped, startled by your outburst, as You ran your hands through your hair in frustration.

"Why are you infuriated?" He asked quietly.

You sighed. "I was supposed to go shopping today." You mumbled. "I need breakfast."

"Why don't you go now?"

"Do you really think I could leave you here?" You Asked, looking up at him.

"Yes?"

"After yesterday?"

He looked at you curiously.

"The lamp?" You Asked.

"Oh, yeah.." he said. "Why don't I go with you?"

You laughed. "Go with me?" You Asked. "Dallon, you can hardly navigate your way around my apartment with breaking stuff, imagine you in a store."

"I can learn to navigate around a store." He said.

You thought for a moment. "I don't know.." you mumbled. "Can you act human?"

He tilted his head a bit. "That's impossible."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not a human." He stated.

"Pretend you are."

"How?

"Act like me or something, I don't know." You Said, walking over to the door and grabbing your purse from one of the hooks along with your coat.