Lover Of Mine (Andy Biersack x Reader)

Requested by: @ Rogerandbrianmaylor

Song: Lover of mine by 5 Seconds Of Summer

*******

You awoke and looked around, seeing a figure standing in your room.
"Andy..." You Said.
He looked over and sighed. "You should go back to sleep."
"I know.." you said, looking down. "Andy...why can't you stay?"

Lover of mine
Maybe we'll take some time
Kaleidoscope mind
Gets in the way

"I've already told you." He said. "This can't be anything more."
"But...what if it was?" You Asked. "We could start dating.."
He shook his head, and you bit your lip. Why couldn't you be anything more? Did he just not like you?

Hope and I pray
Darling, that you will stay
Butterfly lies
Chase them away

"Will you ever come back?" You Asked.
"I don't know." He said.
He went to leave, then turned back. "Sleep, Okay?"
You nodded, then laid your head back on your pillow, falling asleep a little while after hearing his car drive off.

Dance around the living room
Lose me in the sight of you
I've seen the red, I've seen the blue

As Andy drove home, he felt lonely. Part of him wanted to call you, and tell you why he couldn't be with you. He'd get too attached, and then something would happen, It always did. You'd leave him, and break his heart, which he had been through too many times. So he couldn't fall for you, even though he was sure he already had. When he got home, he laid in bed, trying to get you out of his mind. But he never could.

Take all of me
Lead to where your secrets are
Where we've been a thousand times
Swallow every single lie
Take all of me
I'll never give you away

"'Cause I've already made that mistake.."

The next morning you woke up to the sound of your alarm. You felt for it on the nightstand, and finally, shut it off. You laid in bed for a few minutes, just staring at the ceiling, then decided you should get out of bed and be productive. You went out to your living room, and gazed out the front window sadly. Why was he always on your mind? He was everything to you. Why didn't he understand? You pressed you forehead up against the window, and completely broke down.

I know you're colorblind
I watched the world fall from your eyes
All my regrets
And things you can't forget
Light them all up
Kiss them goodbye

You sobbed, hurt by the fact that you were so madly in love with him, and he didn't care how you felt. You were only a temporary thing for him. He could go off and find another girl, and have her to sleep with whenever he felt like it. He didn't need you.
There was a knock at the door, and you jumped, startled. You rubbed your eyes and looked in the mirror, and though you knew you couldn't look perfect after crying so much, you still wanted to answer the door. You walked over and opened it, and before you had a moment to process what was happening, the person crashed their lips into yours. You knew those lips so well.

If my name never fell off your lips again
I know it'd be such a shame
When I take a look at my life
And all of my crimes
You're the only thing that I think I got right

"Andy.." You Said, breaking the kiss. "What're you..?"
"I have no idea." He said. "All I know is that I need you. I want us to be a thing."
"You what..?"
He leaned in and kissed you again.
"I love you, Y/N." he said. "I'm so sorry."
You looked up into his icy blue eyes, and saw sincerity for once.
"I...love you.." You Replied, laying your head on his chest.
He kissed you on the head.
"When I take a look at my life," He said. "You're the only thing that I think I got right."

I'll never give you away
'Cause I've already made that mistake