Innocence (Gerard Way x Reader)

^^ This photo is too cute for words

TW: Bullying

Requested by: @Frank_Joyriding_Iero

Thanks for requesting again, and I'm so sorry for the long wait!!

******

Holding your best friend, Mikey in your arms, you made your way into your house and helped him sit on the couch. "I'll be back, Mikes, okay?"

He nodded, and you ran into the bathroom, grabbing any bandages in sight. You ran back and sat next to him, looking him over.

The both of you had always been bullied at school, by once person, who was good friend of Gerard's. You had never told him, but you through you should now, because this time, he had beat the two of you up really bad.

You could take it, but you knew that Mikey was now scared to death of this guy, not to mention covered in cuts and bruises.

You ripped open a Band-Aid package, taking out a few and opening them. "Gerard should be back soon.." You Said, placing one on one of his cuts. "He'll help us, I promise."

Just then, As if on cue, Gerard walks in, taking off his jacket and tossing it aside. He had the slightest bit of a smirk on his face, and was staring into space, clearly thinking about something he found funny.

"Gerard." You Said, And he lifted his head up.

His eyebrows furrowed, and his smile faded. "What happened?"

"Your so called friend beat us up." You Said, standing and placing a hand on Mikey's shoulder. "He's been bullying us for almost a year, Gerard."

"Who are you talking about?"

"By the looks of it, you were just hanging out with him." You Said, putting your hands on your hips.

He looked like he was thinking for a moment, then he shook his head. "He would never do that."

"Well he did."

Gerard looked down at Mikey, then back at you. "He's only picking on you." He said, shrugging.

Both you and Mikey looked at each other in shock.

"What?" You Asked.

"He's only picking on you." He repeated.

Gerard began to leave the room, and you followed him. "Gerard, you need to talk to him!"

"Why? It's no big deal." He said, putting his hands on his hips.

"No big deal? Your little brother is in there covered in bruises because your friend beat him!" You Shouted. "That's no big deal?"

"He's my friend, he wouldn't bully my little brother unless he was joking around." He said. "I know him."

"I can't believe this." You Said, shaking your head in disbelief. "Your just gonna let your brother down, then? What ever happened to protecting him?"

Gerard laughed. "Of course, I'm the bad guy again." He said.

"You are." You Said. "And I'm done."

You turned and went back into the other room, walking over to the front door.

"Come on, Mikey, we're leaving." You Said.