24 prt.2

Moonbae~

I sat watching as Rosè combed threw her daughters hair. Jackson and her had birthed a beautiful baby girl and Over protective couldn't come close to explaining how jackson was over her. 

Her name was Amber and she was so well behaved. Tonight was the big lunar festival. I was in my office trying to get everything sorted out. While rosè and amber sat on the couch across from my desk keeping me company.

Tonight we'd be introducing the royal pack as a whole and its new family members. Which included the pack members their mates and their pups.

yup you heard me right PUPS!! everyone had children.

I went to sit some files to the side when my office door burst open and in ran my pup. 

"Mommyyyyyyy"

I chuckled as amber jumped from her moms grasp running over towards the boy meeting him mid way they hugged and jumped into a circle. being born one right after the other they were extremely close.. i found it funny how even though he came for me he was easily distracted by the sight of her.

Laughing while shaking my head my breath was caught in my throat at the sight of his father entering the room shortly behind him. Everything about Kasos drove me crazy lately and it took much to not jump over this desk onto the man.

Kasos: Hey rosè 

he greeted and she smiled waving at him

Kasos: Jacks around here somewhere losing his mind. He couldn't find you guys

she froze before scooping Amber up off the ground who was playing with our son.

"awwwW"

He pouted as rose hurried to the door

Rosè: Oh lord... let me hurry off before he starts burning everything down and hires a search party. 

I laughed as she excited the room only freezing when kasos addressed me

Kasos: There you are... why are you here working at this hour??? the festival will start soon.

"Yeah mommy daddy was worried about you too, him and uncle jack jack cried"

my son said now standing next to the desk tilting his head in the same fashion as his father.... i cocked my brow at his statement and kasos gasped lightly smacking him on the back of the head

Kasos: Traitor.

the two laughed at each other... they really were best friends, He had my dark skin but favored his dad in many ways. my nose centered his face but he had kasos's eyes and chin. Even more he was without a doubt an Alpha and sos took so much pride in that.

i stretched my arms wide.

Me: Yoooooniiiieeeeee

i dragged out causing him to laugh and throw himself in my arms

Yoonho was a mommys boy. but only when he felt his dad was being too mean or the teasing got too much for him. he was basically his fathers clone but loved to suck dry all the affection i had to give which made him even more like his dad. 

He wasn't too fond of new people and held what many considered and resting bitch face but just like his father went soft when it came to me. i can't explain how many nights he woke me up pouting because he wanted the 3 of us to cuddle.