25

Ending song: Pado By: BIBI

Moonbae~

MONTHS LATER//

I smiled as i watched All the children practice shifting into their wolf forms with the supervision of Kasos and Jackson.

I laid in the grass just watching everything take place. Everyone decided it was time to start lessons with the children and today was the second day. I laid stretched out in my wolf form ears perked up as i heard movement on the other side of me. 

Tilting my head slightly i saw rose sitting down. Her wolf was pure white just like kasos's. the only other white wolf in our pack. Amber's fur came out a slick black just like her fathers and jackson was so proud of that.

I leaned my head to the side resting it on top of hers. She moved her head before licking the side of my face and bringing her nose around to boop mine.

soon after we began rolling around in the grass together, Horse playing i'd nip at her tail every now and then and she'd pounce on me. We both froze hearing someone clear their throat. Looking up as i hovered over her she turned her head to the side and we both saw kasos standing there shaking his head at us.

Kasos: Rosè can i borrow my wife for a quick minute.

She crawled from under me before walking around me then tilted her head at me

"You smell kind of different"

i heard her faintly thru mind link before she pranced off to join jackson and the others.

kasos sat down on the ground next to me causing me to snap out of my daze.

i was thinking about what rosè said.

i smelled different?? how so?.....

Kasos: Babe your distracting Yooni

he whined and i tiled my head at him.

before shifting landing on him he caught me with open arms and a slight "oof"

Me: I'm sorry 

Kasos: It's fine i had to keep him from watching the two of you play... you know He gets distracted easily that has to be from you.

i gasped smacking his side and he laughs.

Kasos: Speaking of you.... how are you? are you okay?

I nodded

Me: yeah why wouldn't i be

Kasos shrugged...

Kasos: I don't know you've been really affectionate lately. Although im not complaining..... its a little out of character for you. and you smell a bit off.

i sniffed my arm

Me: what is it with everyone and talking about how i smell? should i shower