1

I sat exhausted in my vanity chair as my hair got styled. Today i will be attending an annual  ceremony held every year at the capitol.

It's an event where the ruler of each province gets together and socializes. Makes deals, forms alliances and etc with each other. As you guessed it Im the ruler of the Lunar province. Although it hasn't always been this way. 

It took me 2 years to built our province from the ground up. It wasn't an easy process either. Packs are usually filled with strong opinionated wolfs, and although the Lunar province  had always been very poor. On the out skirts of the capital with not many resources and minerals we were a kind group who worked together to survive and kept harsh thoughts to ourselves.

the main objective was to survive we didn't have time to fight over nonsense. But that all changed after they left.....

each Province has a royal pack. Each royal pack typically had 3 or 4 males and 2 female wolfs. This pack was in charge of running their province. Mine however..... were not so lucky. Over generations the Lunar province become the poorest of the all. the royal pack filled with greed and selfish people. down the line we lost all of our alliances because of it. No one wanted to work with our province do trade or anything. We slowly become the worst province known. Our people left out to rote because of the actions of our past leaders. 

but it doesn't stop there. as the knew generation of royal wolfs were born they tried and tried to start over from scratch recreate alliances and bond with other provinces but know one seemed willing to take a gamble on the Lunar Province anymore. we were better off dead. Most people left the province and offered their skills to neighboring provinces to survive. If accepted they left living their home in lunar for good living the province itself half deserted. We don't even get tourist from other provinces anymore. No one wants to visit a shit whole province for their vacation trip.

i was born into my generations royal pack. I was the only girl and a runt at that. There was 4 boys then me. Jackson, Lucas, BamBam, Kasos then me Moonbae.

we all used to train together. and prepare for our lives as royals. i always flunked behind. My wolf wasn't the strongest and i could never control it as well as the others. Lucas and bambam used to help me but eventually i became a burden for even them. Our elders didn't expect much from me and said i was too weak. Normally one female of the royal pack was a front line commander while the other was the luna and mated to the alpha.

our elders determined that i wouldn't have the strength to be a commander. they tossed me aside as a whole when Kasos our packs alpha refused to accept me as his mate. I was deemed hopeless and a lost cost. Even my parents shunned me

they always cared about the goal of fixing the lunar Province and its empire more than me. I often had to hear them talk about how they wished i was a male so i could be more helpful and do more for the province. My dad being a wolf his his generations Royal pack, my mom never forgot to mention how much better it would be if they just had a son like him. however in my opinion it doesn't matter cuz he clearly didn't do much to help since its still up to me and my pack.

after a while the elders came up with a plan, they would send the men of our province to the capital to work as royal soldiers. The boys were strong yet they had no connections to help our province as a whole. so the elders thought if they worked as soldiers at the capital and rise up the ranks they'd be able to make a few friends and get people to help our province.

leaving in the capital is every wolfs dream, so imagine working there. The guys were happy to finally leave this dumb and experience life as they were meant to as royals. I trained hard up into the day they left. hoping that maybe i could go to. i'd do anything to help our province.