18

Moonbae~

I groaned as jackson's and kasos's moms argued over what type of wedding dress i should wear. lucas and bambam's mothers just sat there either eating a snack or sipping tea quietly.

both women wanted what was best for me and both of them had the same amount of eagerness due to it being their child who was being married. well..... you know since jackson's mom was like a mother to me.

i stood up from my chair... there was 3 dresses maid fit for me and since the wedding was today i needed to decide which one i wanted to wear. my makeup was all done and my hair sat in rollers as my silk robe hung off my shoulders. 

i huffed.. i originally wanted them to decide but they couldn't agree on the same thing so i guess i'd have to do it anyway.

walking up to the 3 beautifully made dresses i looked them over from head to toe until i finally decided on the second one.

grabbing it off the rack i held it up speaking... catching the attention of all the women in the room. 

Me: Okay guys i've decided this is the one i'll be wearing.

everyone nodded and one of the servants rushed over quickly taking the dress from me so they could steam it. the dress was simple but elegant and sexy all at the same time. I liked it and felt kasos would appreciate the sight.

i huffed sitting down about to grab a pound cake off the platter when jackson's mom popped my hand.

JK Mom: Uh uh no ma'am. I will not have you looking bloated walking down the runway.

i rolled my eyes.

Me: It's not a runway it a-

JK Mom: doesn't matter

huffing i stood up excusing myself from the room. hoping to run into someone who'd sneak me some food. they haven't let me take a nibble out of anything all day. I know its bad luck to see Kasos today before the ceremony but if i happen to run into him I'd pout until he gave me what i wanted.

I'd suck it up tho. it was getting closer and closer to my big moment, i didn't have time to go scarf down some food.

i really wish i wasn't the only female in the pack. Then i'd have a close female friend who'd be happy for me and make me smile all day. I've either been alone or with the elders for the most of the day. 

at least kasos had the guys. I kinda wish bam was with me. No offense to him but he's the closest thing i had to a female friend honestly.