5

MoonBae~

Jackson's mom stood up gasping 

JK Mom: OMG!!! 

the room fell silent.

jackson smiled.

Jackson: hiii mom, miss me!??

she jumped up running to him and he spread is arms wide expecting a hug but she popped his head

causing me to laugh

Jackson: OUCH!! MOTHER!?

JK Mom: where the hell have you been huh!? you think its oka to just leave and not contact your own mother for three years

she said in between hits. the guys all chuckled softly before walking up to their parents. bams mother wrapped him in a huge hug. while sternly telling him she's mad he hasn't contacted her over the years.

Lucas's parents both wrapped him in a hug and his mother was crying while his dad held him tight.

Kaso's parents frowned at him while pulling him into a hug. i watched as everything unfolded. distracted when the guards brought in extra chairs for them and the routined breakfast cart came rolling in. i coughed and everyone pulled away from their hugs taking a seat while food got past around.

i wasn't very pleased with their presents and generally never wanted to cross paths with them again. However I'd never take this moment away from their parents.

everyone began eating. It was silent. Almost like no one knew what to say.

Lucas: thank you for allowing us here Moonbae.

I sighed pushing my chair away from the table. 

Me: yeah well i should go. I'm sure theres many things that need to be done. I'll leave you guys to your reunion.

Jackson dropped his fork. 

Jackson: Oh Moonie don't be like that

he sounded hurt.

his mom shushed him popping his hand

JK Mom: she has every right to be upset. you guys left her behind to deal with everything.

KS Mom: yes Kasos i'm very disappointed in you. as an alpha i expected much better.

Kasos lowered his head while chewing, maybe leaving is a good idea. I don't want the only things they say to their sons to be negative just because i'm here and they feel like they have to defend me.

Me: Well then, I'll take my leave.

i went to walk but bambam's mom stood.

BB Mom: WAIT!? you promised you'll hang with us today. you'll come back right!?

i nodded.

Me: give me two hours to work on some important paper work and check on a few things and i'll be back i promise.

she smiled and i walked out heading towards my office.