2

I smoothed out my dress as i stepped out of the car onto the stars of the grand hall that were decorated with a long red carpet.

"well here goes nothing...." looking over myself once more i began walking towards the entrance were too guards who  looked shocked their eyes went big and they stopped me at the door.

Guard1: Im sorry ma'am but this is a private event for the rulers of each province and their guards only.

he was correct. each ruler would bring their finniest guards with them. But with my pack gone it was just me. and my province was just fine with that. they were more than grateful for everything i've done for them. Not even the elders mentioned the guys 

Me: Yes i'm aware, I need to get inside before i miss the begging of the cereminy

Guard2: well hold on now miss... every Province's ruler is already accounted for? I think you might be mistaken 

i groaned annoyed before stepping back some.

Me: Im Moonbae ruler of the Lunar province.

they both gasped

Guard1: THE LUNAR PROVINCE!!?

Guard2: they haven't attended the ceremony in years!! could it really be??

i nodded

Me: yes

Guard2: but ma'am.... were are your guards? shouldn't your whole royal pack be attending??

Me: No.... there is no more royal pack im all thats left of it. I've done fine rebuilding Lunar alone.

guard #2 nodded grabbing a mic from the near by stand while the first guard opened the door slowly. light shinned onto the entrance and everybody in the place was now turned facing me. chatter stopped and the music was lowered.

Guard#2: Now enter as the final guest of the Night. Ms.Moonbae the ruler of the Lunar Province

i heard a few gasp as i slowly walked a long the gold carpet. the only empty table in the place was in the very corner and held a sign labeled "Lunar P"

the table wasn't as fancy as the rest and looked like it hadn't been set up with as much care as the others but at least it was there. i held up my gown some as people watched me take my seat before the lights dimmed and the men at the capitals table began to talk.

"WOW! ITS SUCH AN HONOR TO HAVE YOU HERE MS. MOONBAE. I'VE HEARD THE LUNAR PROVINCE HAS SEEN SUBSTANTIAL CHANGE AND HAS BEEN THRIVING AGAIN THANKS TO YOUR DEDICATION AND HARD WORK!!!"

the headmaster spoke as i nodded and gave him a small nod and tight lipped smile while the room filled with applause and a server handed me a glass of champagne which i sat next to me.

I didn't plan on staying the full event. I only came for attendance, and to show to people Lunar doesn't need their help. we did it by ourselves.

"WELL LETS BEGIN SHALL WE?"

as the headmaster spoke of upcoming events i couldn't help but feel a burning sensation in my face. Looking around i traced the room for stares, when my eyes met them.........