13

Moonbae~

I yawned walking  down the hall to the dining room. stretching my arms over my head as I entered. I slept really well last night. maybe that nap in the grass with the boys helped.

sitting down i greeted everyone before my eyes slowly drifted around the table... i realized there was a head missing.

Me: guys?? Wear is Kasos, will he be joining us late this morning.

The elders stopped eating and looked over to the boys, i could tell they too wondered where Kasos was.

bambam eyed both jackson and lucas, while jackson kept eating lucas stared at Jackson before talking 

Lucas: uhh actually kasos wont be joining us this morning.

i sat my fork down. we were still tracking his progress thru puberty. i thought everything was getting better

Me: huh? why not. is everything okay??

Lucas scratched the back of his neck.

Lucas: uhh actually... not really see. we couldn't get him to come out of his room this morning. he refused to leave.... well me and bambam at least. jackson didn't want to help us.

jackson shrugged stuffing food in his mouth.

Jackson: yeah no.... his scent was so strong I thought i'd puke.

JK Mom: surely your over exaggerating....

bambam shook his head.

Bambam: actually no, he's right. i tried to help in the beginning but in the in it was lucas who stuck it out. After pleading with him several times i'm assuming he gave up as well.

Me: that's strange I don't remember smelling his scent at all in the hallways this morning..

LC Mom: really!? it's been strong all morning. i just assumed he was upset or stressed.

BB Mom: I too have been smelling his scent all morning. i just didn't want to speak on it.

Me: wait.... so i'm the only one that can't smell it??

everyone around the table looked at each other before nodding.

I pushed my seat away from the table some.

Me: well.. maybe I should go check on him and make sure everything is okay.

Jackson: I wouldn't do that if i was you.. he was very agitated this morning... he kept telling us to go away and leave him alone saying our scents angered him. it was almost territorial.. the closer we got to his door the more upset he'd get.

I looked down thinking when kasos's mom spoke.

KS Mom: actually.... maybe sending moonbae is a good idea... if she can't smell him right now maybe the same goes for him??

i looked around the room once more before walking out.