Epilogue

"Ready?"

"As ever.." Lilca softly says to her father, a wooden target in front of her with a red dot in center.

She takes a deep breath as she pulls back to bow, an arrow slowly being pulled back, aiming in it directly towards the wooden target.

"Got it..?" You say, clasping your hands together behind your back, your thirteen year old daughter nods and exhales.

"... Fire." She utters, letting go of the string and the arrow, it zips the air and hits the red target spot on, a few cheers and claps arouse.

"You see that! That's my best friend!" A boy, Devan; Max and Claudette sons, runs towards Lilca and pushes her to the ground.

"This bitch knows what's up!" He yells and lightly punches her arm, they both laugh.

"Hey! Language D!" Max yells out to his son, Devan didn't hear his dad and hugs Lilca tightly.

The two continue to playfully punch each other, laughing and calling each other names before Joey pushes them apart.

"You need to get your son on our Daughter's level Claudette!" Joey yells out as Max and Claudette walk over.

"Oh really now!?" Claudette sassy-ly says, putting her hands.

The small playful fight begins between the families, Lilca hears something behind her and turns around to looks at the forest.

Small whispers and call outs to her come towards her, she takes a small step forward.

She sees a figure, beckoning her to come towards them, she takes another step before you place a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, you okay Lil?" You say, your daughter looking back to you, a scared and nervous look in her eyes.

"Y-yeah, I thought I saw something in the woods..." Lilca says, you hold her hand and smile.

"Probably just the dome being weird again, come along now." You begin to walk with her as she follows.

You hear faint whispers...

"You are running out of time you two..."

You and Joey look at each other, a scared feeling your stomach as his eyes look behind you and Lilca.

He walks towards you and Lilca and steps behind you two, making jokes with Lilca about hearing things, she laughs and says she's probably going crazy.

You look behind yourself, you know who it is but you just want a bit longer... He will never take her away from her family.

"I will... Have a new... Host..." His voice echoes.