Chapter 5 || Diversion

---------------------------------------------------------
I'll be doing something new this Chapter, it'll be taking place from Joey's POV! Just for this Chapter though, maybe I'll do it again.
Enjoy :D
---------------------------------------------------------

Why the hell did I say that? I'm a killer and she barely knows me! I can't just be saying this stuff to her!

"Joey... You... What?" Y/n says, her mouth agape.

Why I'm I feeling like this, what the hell is wrong with me!? My heart, it won't stop pounding, I feel hot, nervous and sweaty, what the hell is this!?

"Y...Y/n... I'm sorry, I should've told you that, I don't know why I said that." My mouth is dry, I take a sip of my drink, the fizzy bubbles prick my throat.

"... When did that start." She asked, scooting closer to me, I swallow my pride.

I want to touch her... I need to touch her... Her skin needs to be against mine... I want her... Why I'm I fucking thinking like this, what the hell is wrong with me!?

My breathing becomes shaky, I feel her eyes on me, I look at her, those eyes... Those fucking eyes are ruining me!

I grab her again, I feel her tense up, her breathing becomes louder.

I want this to stop, every part of body is yelling at me to do this! Why I'm I doing this to her, why can't I stop myself!?

"J-Joey?" Her words become quiet as I slowly lay her down, our breathing in sync.

"Y/n... I can't control myself..." I say, gently rubbing her face, she places her hand on my hand.

No, no, no Y/n please don't fall for this, I can't stop, I want to stop, this isn't right!

I suddenly feel my hands slowly begin to trail down from her arms to her chest.

Her heart... It's beating like mine. Fast.

I feel a cold hand raise my head to look at her, her eyes are so beautiful.

Stop it, stop it, stop it, those eyes are destroying me inside and out, I can't stop myself!

I lightly squeeze on her chest, she groans, she liked that...

I feel my face slowly moving closer to hers, she doesn't resist, instead, she tilts her head up, her hand slowly moving to back of my neck.

This is dangerous, but I can't stop, what are you doing to me Y/n, I've never felt like this.

"I've never... Done this before Joey..." She says so softly, her eyes slowly closing, our lips near inches apart.

"Me either.." My stomach begins to feel notted, my breathing becomes so shaky.

Stop it! Stop it! This isn't right!! I can't control myself from her, stop it! STOP IT NOW JOEY!!

I kiss her...

        My mind settles down...

                                       I feel so calm....

Is this... Right?

                           She's not pulling away...

I don't want to pull away...

                                    This feels so good..

My hands slowly move back up to her forearms, lightly gripping them.

Don't break her...

The kiss isn't a makeout session, the kisses are light... I assume we both don't know what we're doing.

The kisses eventually turn into small yet more intense kisses, I feel both of her hands on my back.

We need to stop before this gets out of hand... Now.

I attemp to stop, but... The softness of her lips are so intoxicating, her hands on my back... Her small moans...

We eventually both manage to stop, her hands moving to my chest, I stare into her eyes as a rest my head on her forehead.

"Y/n... Did we seriously... Just..." I slowly come back to my senses, I lift my head up, her face is flushed.

"I think we did..." She clarifies, we stare at each other for a few seconds.

The silence is broken by her snorting, she quickly places a hand on her mouth.

"Pfft, wait, wait no, no I'm sorry!" She continues to laugh... I smile and chuckle, sitting myself up and helping her up.

"There's a joke I'm clearly missing here." I say, trying to make the unfortunate kiss that just happened less awkward.

"No, no, no there's-" she tries to clam herself down, she eventually gets there.

"That... That was my first kiss." She says, brushing her lips with her fingers.

"Oh my God, are you serious!? God, I'm so sorry, listen just something came over and I couldn't help the way you where lo-" I stop speaking when I notice her just... Smiling at me.

"You're an idiot, you know that?" She says, brushing off something on my shoulder, she looks at me... Those damn eyes.

I look away.

Keep your cool Joey, for one second man!

"I enjoyed it... A lot actually..." I glace at her, she's more flushed then before.

Everything she does is just so... Amazing, she's just sitting there and I'm in awe... Where did this come from?

The urge builds up in me again, once more, I pull her in with out words and hold her.

I want to squeeze her with everything I got, but I need to be careful or else I'll break her.

She doesn't resist, I lay down on my back with her in my arms, she slowly closes her eyes.

Crap. She's asleep on me.

I look up in to the cracks of the roof, the entity's claws are hungry for anything...

I grip her tightly.

Hungry for even love.

The fuck have they done to me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter :p
End of Chapter 5