Chapter 6 || Borrowed Time

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey y'all,
This'll be another Joey POV Chapter since I didn't get to do everything I wanted in the last Chapter.
Enjoy :)
---------------------------------------------------------

The world around me is dark, cold and the ominous black fog surrounds me.

"Are you doing this to me?" I ask. Hoping for a reply, it normally never responds.

I'm not doing anything dear Joseph, it is you, or maybe, it's your teenage hormones finally catching up?

The Entity, it's speaking to me.

"BULLSHIT!... The day she got here, I saw her as a Normal Killer, then... Then... She starts talking to me, listening to me... You're doing this, aren't you?" I needed answers, I don't care if they were Cryptid.

Oh Joseph... Have you ever considered that she may like you before you liked her? Love is a delicious recipe that I am quite fond of, but I would never let my Killers be forced into something... I mean, well.

It laughs... I hated when it laughed, a chill went up my spine, their claws from the sky came lower, I stepped back.

"Well... Why did I start developing this thing when she began talking to me, many female killers have spoken to me before, including Susie and Julie but I never had this... Urge around them." I sweat, thinking about Y/n.

You're thinking about her, aren't you... I'm no love relationship master, but perhaps you started liking her when she started talking to you. I promise you Joseph, I have no part in this. I control this world and how it moves, not how my subjects feel or preform... Unless asked of me.

I clench my fists, maybe their right... Maybe I like her because I've never listened or talked to anyone before...

I must apologize however Joseph, I'm aware the Trials are your way of getting out how you feel, I need to... Test something.

It may not have a face, but I feel it's awful smirk kill me slowly.

You control how you feel Joseph, her touch is a mere reminder of who you are.

Wake up Joseph, she's waiting.

I hear the sound of a crow cawing, echoing, I slowly open my eyes.

My back is killing me, I guess sleeping on bean bags isn't the way to- HOLY FUCK!

I noticed the sleeping Y/n asleep on my chest, her small hands clench my shirt as her eyes squint and clam down... She's having a dream

My hand raises to touch her face.

Her touch is a mere reminder of who you are.

I hesitate, my hand drops to my side again, sighing and placing my hands against my closed eyes, rubbing them and groaning.

Small sounds come from her, I look back at her, assuming she's waking up.

"...Joey..." she mutters softly, I smile and come close to touching her face again.

She looks so peaceful when she's alseep, this way she makes me feel, I don't know if I want it gone or more of it, but... This feeling... This dammed feeling.

"... Harder..." she utters.

I small high pitched crack comes my mouth as my hand freezes in place, near inches from her face.