In The Fog || Chapter 19

Loud siren is blared throughout the whole camp, people begin to panic as the come out from their tents with guns and weapons.

You follow behind Joey as Susie and Julie run beside you.

"Wait!? Frank!? Like our Frank!?" Susie exclaims.

"Not entirely, he's not our Frank anymore guys!" Joey yells, looking behind you, Survivors, including Rin, Kazan, Celab and Max all follow.

Joey stops in a divot and raises his hand, signalling everyone to stop.

The black fog slowly comes closer as a outline of a person is shown.

"Well, well, this is definitely a bigger party then last night dear Joey.." A deep distorted voice comes from the fog, you hear Caleb load his spear gun and is ready to fire, Joey doesn't stop him.

Then, he appears, Frank, his hair extremely overgrown and wearing a rather long black cloak with black mist trailing from the tips.

"I see some... Familiar faces here..." Frank says, taking a step closer to you, Joey stuff you behind him, Frank scoffs.

"So, a baby? Here? How irresponsible of you Joseph.." He deeply chuckles.

"Especially since such a lovely body will be completely ravaged.." Frank looks at you up and down.

"Fuck you Frank." Joey says. Frank hysterically laugh.

"Awh, how adorable you are Joey, you're much more defensive since our last meeting..." He smirks as his fingers dance, black smoke swirling around his fingers.

"Leave us alone Frank." Julie says, Frank slowly turns his head to face her.

"Oh Julie, oh my sweet Darling Julie, I really thought I killed you for good, you really are a bitch that can drag on ya know.." He spoke to her, his words hurting her more then he thinks, she steps back.

"Don't fall for it Julie, it's just what he does with all of us, he blamed me for Y/n... Death." Joey says.

Frank laughs once again and looks over to Susie.

"Don't you ever wonder where your sweetheart Danny is, Susie?" He spoke to her, her head perked up as Joey gripped her arm.

Frank snaps his fingers and slowly, a figure with black straps swirling around him appears, it was Danny only without his iconic mask, his face was blank, emotionless.

"Don't you want to be back in his warm embrace Susie, I only must imagine what it's like to sleep alone once again in a tent.." He tilts his hand to Danny, Susie takes a small step forward but Joey stops her, slowly shaking his head.

"However... My met is rather... Different this time, I have come here with, a proposition for you Joseph."

"I don't want anything to do with you Frank-"

"Allow me to take your child once they are old enough to take as my new host."

Your whole body freezes until it is filled with pure rage.

"Like hell I'd let you touch me, let alone my own children!" You yell at Frank, gripping Joey's arm tightly.

Frank laughs and walks forward.

"That wasn't a question, I will be taking them no matter how hard the two of you try to hide them, because..." Frank freezes, his whole body begins to violently shake, a thick black fog shoots out his mouth.