Chapter 10 || Trail Of Torment

Quick note, I'll no longer be giving warnings about Lemons coming up, just so it really catches you off guard ;) enjoy Chapter 10
---------------------------------------------------------

---------------|
Joey's POV|
---------------|

A chain zips past you, followed by a hatchet slamming into a tree, Julie runs beside you, her knife if hand.

When chasing after Frank, you ran Through The Killers camp, making Caleb and Anna interested, while in the chase you managed to catch the two up about what's happening. The two not giving a second thought as they pull out their weapons.

Caleb took sights with his rifle, and finally hit Franks arm, he screamed in pain as Anna went behind Frank and pinned him, Axe to his neck.

"WHY!? WHY DID YOU HURT HER!?" Your voice boomed through the forest, crows cawing.

"Wouldn't you like to know, scared I touched your precious toy." Frank smirks as he hiss through his teeth, Anna pushing the axe against his chest.

"You remember the last time one of the killers almost killed one of us... Wouldn't you like for that to happen to ya?" Caleb spoke, ready to take fire if needed.

"Etot rebenok prosit ob etom!" Anna yelled in Russian, we couldn't understand her, she yanked up Frank by his collar. "YA dolzhen vrezat'sya v tvoy kroshechnyy cherep, kak medved'!"

"Anna don't!" Caleb spoke up, she dropped him, his rear hitting the ground.

"She came to me, she was basically asking for it... And when she resisted, I had to let her know who was the leader of The Legion.." Frank said, a smug expression plastered across his face.

"Frank... You where going to ra-" Julie was cut off by your hand, you didn't need clarification. "Everyone... Leave for a moment, I need a word with Frank." You said calmly, shoving your hands in your pockets, Anna and Caleb nodded but Julie was hesitant at first, you urged her to go on. So she did.

As soon as the 3 where out of sight, a sadistic smile curled apon your lips, taking out your knife from your pockets, Frank reached into his back pocket but came out empty handed, his knife was missing.

You quickly run and kick Frank to the ground, you grabbed his neck, all you saw was red.

You wanted to him to suffer, pressing your knife to his cheek.

"Fuck you Frank." You slit his left eye in one fell swoop, he screamed in pain, clutching his face as he stood up, holding himself up with a tree.

He falls to the ground, hoping he's dead, your hopes are lead down as his chests moves up and down.

----------------|
Susie's POV|
----------------|

You frantically lead Sally and Herman into Joey's and Y/n's room, Danny and Amanda following behind you.

Herman doesn't have any of his normal facial equipment, which catches you off-guard at first. Sally and himself ask to handle Y/n alone, you nod as Sally gives a gentle rub on your cheek, closing the door.

You walk downstairs with Danny and Amanda beside you, suddenly a group of 4 people, Joey, Julie, Anna and Caleb all appear, Anna carrying Frank in her arms. Frank has chains around his throat, ankles and hands.

Rage over comes you, you bolt at Frank, wanting to tear him apart limb by limb. Danny and Amanda hold you back, you scream out to him, cursing at him as you sob and collapse onto the floor.