Chapter 8 || Adrenaline

Joey and you slowly creep upstairs as Susie, Julie and Frank are all passed out drunk, when they get to the top of the stairs, they quickly run off to Joey's room.

Joey shuts the door behind you two, as he turns around and you cross your arms a smile.

He shrugs his shoulders and smiles. "So, you're one of us now, huh?"

"Guess so, is that a problem?" You ask, smirking in the process.

"Not even for a second." He smiles, slowly moving away from you to the other door across the and opens it, he holds it open for you as you walk through, revealing a small Corner balcony, he shuts the door behind you, you both lean against the railing.

"Y/n..." Joey says, facing you.

"Yes Joey..?" You feel his hand lightly brush against yours as he moves closer to you.

You both intertwine your hands together, Joey places his other free hand on your hip, you can't help but feel so clam around Joey.

You've only been here for a month, While the other 3 are in trials, Joey spends his free time with you, you feel this connection with him.

He towers over you, leaning down slowly and kissing you, the coldness quickly pricks you warm cheeks, you stand on your toes to kiss him back, kissing him before was so much easier, you both where sitting down.

You both break away from the kiss and he rests his head on your forehead, he chuckles.

"What?" You question, seeing the smirk across his face.

"I woke up before you this morning, you know that?" He says as he leans away from your face, still close to you however.

"And... Did you know you sleep talk?" He smirks once more, and then it hits you, you had a interesting dream last night... With him in it.

You feel you're whole face flush, he knows, he 100% knows.

"So." He quietly says, gripping your forearms and placing you against the wall behind you. "How long has this been going on?" He says with such calmness.

Your mouth is dry, and your legs are wobbling, he tilts his head and waits for a respond.

"... The day I first got here.." you whisper, your heart is beating insanely fast, your breathing becomes heavy.

He tilts your head up. "I won't lie to you Y/n." He moves his face closer to your, his breath tickling your lips. "My mind has been telling me to do things to you..." He looks from your lips to your eyes. "Every time I look at your eyes... That urge builds up inside me, and I keep telling myself to stop... Because I didn't know if you wanted me the way that I want you."

You grip his hoodie, wanting to finally have this moment with him, wanting to have every inch of him against you.

"I want you so badly Joey..." You say before smashing your lips into his, he grips your hair as he pushes you more against the wall, his leg in between your thighs.
---------------------------------------------------------
🍋Intense Lemon coming up🍋
For those who don't want to read this, please skip untill the lemon has ended, but for you sinners
Please enjoy ;)
---------------------------------------------------------

His hand fumbles with the handle to his bed room from the balcony, eventually getting it opening, he slams the door behind him, slamming you against it, kissing your neck as you both kick off your shoes.

You both break from the kiss to take off your hoodies only to immediately go back to the intense makeout session, you both trip over the bed, with him on top of you.