Party

*swearing, fight, dirty dancing, smut and alcohol/drugs, cussing
*5 hours later
Y/n POV:
I woke up to a figure pressed against my back as their arms were wrapped around me. I got up slowly removing there hand seeing who it was. Great it was Mattheo just gotta keep this up only for a little I thought. As I checked the time it was 4pm which means I have 4 hours left till the sleepover. As I went to my closet I opened the door to feel arms around me again. "Why'd you leave?" Mattheo said. As he stated that I rolled my eyes and turned around to him with a smile, "I need to change. Come on, lay back in bed. Please. Sorry Mattheo but your gonna have to wait." I commented. He scoffed low as he got his stuff to head out. "Where are you going? There's a party at 8. Oh okay, are you throwing the party?" I questioned. "No it's another Slytherin throwing it." He said annoyed. "Okay well bye." I said waving as he left with just waving and nothing else.
Mattheo POV:
I left y/n's room with just waving, she must be mad I thought. As I got to my dorm I saw Draco there,  great. "Where have you been? No where. Mhm sure, you still using y/n? Yes now don't say that again or I'll beat you up, got it?" I raised my eyebrow as I finished saying that. He just shook his head as I was looking for journal. "Out." I stated with no hesitation. He left as I found it. All leather black with some bumps and with a black and silver pen. I sat on the edge of my bed as I wrote how I felt.
Y/n POV:
I grabbed my phone out as texted Harry

Harry

Y/n:  Is this Harry?

Harry:  Yes um who's this?😅

Y/n: it's me y/n but ima have to cancel on the sleepover

Harry: why?

Y/n:  Bc there is a party around the time and I wanna go. Also wanna come bc I don't wanna go by myself

Harry:  Oh it's cool and yeah I was gonna go but I wasn't sure

Y/n:  Okay I'll be ready by 7:30

Harry oki :)

Back to y/n POV
I went back to my closet as I dugged through there. I found multiple dresses one sparkly black, a simple tight black dress which shows your back and a black dress with a matching blazer with a choker.

 I found multiple dresses one sparkly black, a simple tight black dress which shows your back and a black dress with a matching blazer with a choker

Dress
I went to the mirror to make sure I liked it and I LOVED it. As I headed back to my closet I found the perfect heels. As I bent down I saw my black with red bottom heels, I put them on and it was perfect (Won't let me put picture). I walked to my vanity in my bathroom as I did my makeup.
*3 hours later
As I finished doing my lips I checked my clock and saw it was 7. I need my phone I thought. I found my phone and waited 30 for Harry. As 30 minutes passed by he took me to the Slytherin common room were I said the password to go in. People were still setting up and I saw no sign of Mattheo. I walked over to a table and saw Elizabeth. "Hey need any help? Um yes actually can you finished undoing the cups and getting the drinks, there in the cooler. Oh yeah let me just put my phone up." I said as I shoved it in my blazer pocket.
*30 minutes later

Everyone started arriving as music started blasting. All the girls were hogging a boy or making out already. I saw Harry pull a girl and smiled for him and gave him a thumbs up. I sat on the couch as I took a sip of tequila. "All here by yourself? Yeah yeah don't have to remind me." As I said joking around with Tom. "Hey I know this might be weird but do you wanna dance? Um sure." I said as he stuck out his hand for me to take.
Play song

As this song started playing the lights started flashing as I was holding Tom's hand. We reached the dance floor and I started dancing. My hips moving in circular motion as I started messing with my hair. It felt amazing, the lights flashing, me feeling free, and dancing without feeling judge. As the beat dropped Tom spun me around so fast and pressed me close to him, inches away from his light soft pink lips. I turned myself around pressing my back part to his front as I started grinding on him. I turned around and kissed him. I don't know what got to me but neither of us broke the kiss. As the beat was going the deeper the kiss was, then I felt a pair of eyes burning through me. I broke the kiss and put my hands in his hair and looked into his brown eyes as both of us smiled. As he spun me in a circle there he was.... Mattheo. I didn't feel bad, I didn't feel anything really except for that kiss it was passionate and sweet. I smirked at Mattheo real quick and kissed Tom, as he put both of his hands on my butt. I stopped the kiss and let him know i was gonna get a drink. As I walked to the drinks I sat in one of the chairs at the bar we had as I felt someone sat next to me. "What the hell are you doing y/n!" Mattheo whispered yelled. "Nothing just dancing with Tom. Don't play stupid with me. I'm not, it's not like we are even together. You never asked me out and only slept with me, not my problem." I stated as I got my drink and got off my stool. He grabbed me by my wrist as I tried getting out. "That's not why I only slept with you." He said as he let go of me. I went back to Tom as another song played and asked if we can sit on the couch. As we got to the couch I was about to sit down I saw Mattheo kiss another girl. I sat on Tom's lap as I was drinking my drink. "Like it here don't ya?" Tom whispered in my ear, I shivered as he said that. After I was done with my drink I went to straddle him and kissed him. That kissed turned to a make out as our tongue fought each other. I started grinding on his dick as I feel eyes again and him getting hard. I went up and down his black button up as I could feel his abs, I snaked my hand to his buttons as I slowly started unbuttoning them. "Not here love." He said as he reached my hand. We both got up and started leaving the party and started heading to his dorm.

I'll post pt2 tomorrow