Chapter 29 - Plans

- Follow Vote Comment -

It has been a few weeks since Noah has move in with Dixie and Emery and honestly it has been really fun and good for both Noah's relationships....

He has gotten to spend more time with Emery than he ever expected and also gets to see and hangout with Dixie too so it's a win, win.

Plus he was also allowed to help Dixie out more with Emery, which he loved because he use to guilt trip himself for making Dixie have Emery 24/7.

*********

Noah had woken up that morning, and walk downstairs to make breakfast.

If he was able to wake up before Dixie, he always wanted to make breakfast for her in bed but every time he did try she would always wake up while he was making it and ruin the surprise he had plan but he was hoping that today she wouldn't.

But he also had a plan for later that night, to surprise Dixie with but that wasn't until later.

So he started cooking for her and Emery.

As he was cooking, he could hear from the baby monitor that Emery was starting to wake up.

He pick up the monitor that was downstairs, and raced upstairs to Emery's room hoping that he got there before Dixie did because she had the other one in her room.

As he had expected, Emery's as in fact up now and she was already ready to start her morning.

Thankfully Noah did in fact beat Dixie to get Emery so she was actually still sleeping.

He pick up Emery and put on some socks for her, so the floor wouldn't be so cold on her feet, but there wasn't really any point because she had insisted on Noah holding her and taking her downstairs.

As they reach the kitchen, Noah had put Emery on the counter so she could help him cook breakfast for Dixie in bed.

"Hey Em, do you want to help me cook breakfast for mommy?" Noah asked her.

Emery clapped her hands together and shouted "Yes, Yes, Yes!" as she had the biggest smile on her face.

Noah handed her the mixing spoon and allowed her to mix the batter for the pancakes, he was gonna make, after he cook the eggs.

After they finished cooking everything, Noah had set everything on the bed table with all the fruits and food he made for her.

Him and Emery cleaned up their mess and finally started their journey upstairs to Dixie's room.

*********

Noah open her bed room door slowly to see that she was in fact still sleeping.

Emery immediately ran over to her mothers bed and started jumping on it yelling "wake up, wake up, wake up!"

Dixie had woken up, as she rubbed her eyes so she could focus on the new surroundings around her.

"We made you breakfast!" Noah said as he set the breakfast food aside from her.

Dixie look at him in awed as he knew she always loved eating breakfast in bed...

She gave him a small kiss, and Emery finally stop jumping in her bed and sat down next to her, as she was eating her grapes.

Dixie had invited Noah onto her bed, and he sat next to her in her left as Emery was on her right.

Then Dixie put on a movie for them to watch and they all ate from Dixie's plate.

*********

"Okay well this was just something I wanted to do for you but later tonight I have better plans for us" Noah said excitedly as he had made these plans a while back.

"Okay, what are we doing?" Dixie asked curious.

"Well around 4pm is when we would drop Emery off at Addison's and Bryce's place, so they can watch her while you and me go out" Noah said with a smirk.

Dixie gave him a really watch and then a oooo face as she liked the idea of just them two hanging out.

If you haven't realized, Dixie and Noah are sorta just friends with benefits right now because they kiss and basically look like they are an couple just without the labels you know.

And that didn't mind them because Dixie knew how Noah felt about her and Noah knew how she felt about him, which is all that matter.

*********

Noah's plans for later that night was for them to drop off Emery at Addison's and Bryce's house, because he wanted them to focus on each other tonight because they haven't spend some alone time with each other in a while....

So after they will drop off Emery, Noah would take Dixie too a wreak room, which he knew Dixie would lived because she just love doing things like that.

And after the wreak room they would go and watch a movie in the drive ins, because he remember Dixie saying something about how she always wanted to go to one but never had, in high school when they dated so he thought it would be fun to take her to one tonight.

He had everything ready, and pack into the car but he also decided that instead of cooking dinner for them that he could just go get Chick-Fil-A, since it was her favorite thing to eat and that way it would be warm by the time they would eat it.

*********

For the rest of the day, they just pretty much did their normal day routine, until they would have to get ready and drop off Emery.

Dixie had got herself ready since Noah had told her to just dress comfy because they weren't going any where special. So she decided on a comfy outfit which was just black leggings and a gray crop sweater that she had.

And she also got Emery ready while Noah was getting her bad ready with everything she would need at Addison's and Bryce's place.

Dixie put Emery's hair into bubble braids and a cute romper outfit she had thrifty last week.

As she finished getting her ready, she and Emery had headed downstairs to see that Noah had everything ready.

They hop into the car, and started the drive to Addison's and Bryce's place, which consisted of Emery wanting to listen to Disney songs and Dixie asking Noah where they were going since she didn't know yet.

As they drop off Emery, Noah started to get nervous because it would be there first time hanging out with just the two of them and their first date since they broke up....in high school.

He just hope everything went to plan....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note: Heyyy....look who posted lol. Anyways it's finally happening lol, they are finally going on a date after forever lol. Don't forget to vote and comment or don't, I can't really tell you what to do. I love you guys, stay safe my loves.💙💙💙

Word Count: 1157

(Still no posting schedule)