Chapter 25 - Long day

- Follow Vote Comment -

It was Saturday night, and Noah was texting Kayla at the moment.

She had just sent him, her new address which is about 1hr and half away from were he was staying.

So he would have to wake up early and head up there if he wanted to be back before it's gets dark and go meet up with Dixie.

Noah had decided to bring some divorce papers with him just in case, Kayla didn't have any.

Because either way, no matter what happens, he still was 99% sure that he wanted a divorce from her and that way when he came back home, he could show Dixie the papers so that they can clear the air...

He went to sleep that night, very anxious...he even had to take some sleeping pills to help him fall asleep because he would have to be well rested for the drive.

*********

Noah woke up and and decided to go to get some Starbucks for breakfast....and then after that he wanted to go to the gym like he always did to wake him up a little...

He went to the gym and got back home and took a quick shower as he finally realized the time.

It was already 2:30pm some how and he just completely lost track of time...

He woke up around 11am but stayed taking to some friends he saw at the gym.

He quickly made sure he had everything he needed and started driving to Kayla's new place.

But as he turn onto the freeway he notice a bunch of traffic...

It was 2:40pm now so he totally forgot about rush hour and didn't even think about traffic on the way.

*********

Noah arrived at Kayla's place at about 5pm since the traffic had added a bit more time...

Once he arrived he park and knock on her door.

Kayla answer the door almost immediately and gave a warm hug saying come in.

Noah was taken back by the hug of course but ignore it since his mind were on more important things.

They sat at her dining table as Leo was stayed with Kayla's mom for the afternoon.

"Ok Kayla I came for a complete reasons..." Noah said, trying to get straight to the point.

"Yeah I know, and I willing to tell you anything you want to know..because you at least deserve that"

"Ok well I want to know where Leo's real dad is then? "

"Well I actually told him about Leo a couple days ago and he took it pretty well considering he had just got out of a relationship and was open to see Leo..." Kayla said.

"Oh really, so who is it?"

"Well you won't know him so what's the point? He just a ex that I dated before and we broke and then had a one night stand the night before I meant you"

"Yeah well I still want to know who Leo will be seeing as a dad because you told me that am not his biological dad anymore so I think am allowed to know!" Noah said frustrated that Kayla was holding back and wouldn't tell him.