Chapter 20 - The Fair

- Follow Vote Comment -

Dixie's idea was to take everyone to the fair, so that way Emery can have fun and enjoy herself with Noah and hopefully form a bond with him as well.

So Dixie decided that, that's what they were gonna do instead of being here with all the awkward tension...

"Hey guys, I have a idea!"

Emery gave her mom a confused look as Noah just look at her.

"Why don't we go to the FAIR!?!" Dixie said.

Emery's eyes, lite up as she heard her moms suggested. She started to jump up and down yelling "Yes Yes Yes". Dixie laughed at the way her daughter reacted and was happy that she also thought it was a good idea.

"Sure, why not" Noah said as he shrug his shoulders getting up.

"Ok then, it's settled we're going to the FAIR!!!" Dixie said with a smile.

"Wait just let me change, and get some things" Dixie said. "Can you watch Emery for a second?"

Noah nodded his head as Dixie ran upstairs to hurry up and changed.

She changed into a crop top and some rip jeans with a flannel over it:

She then went back downstairs and put something she needed for herself and Emery of course, in a little backpack she can carry

"Hey do you think I should bring her stroller?" Dixie ask Noah.

"What for?" Noah asked.

"Just in case she gets tired of walking" Dixie said.

"Nah just leave it here." Noah said.

Dixie was not so sure of leaving it here and she wanted to take it but instead she just told herself, that if Emery got tired of walking she can hold her.

So with that, Dixie grab Emery by her hand and they walk to Dixie's car, because Emery needed her car seat, obviously. But instead of Dixie driving, Noah insisted that he did.

So Noah was now driving while they listen to Billie Eilish's  new album 'Happier than Ever' that she came out with.

*********

They arrive to the fair in one piece, and Emery couldn't stop jumping.

"Come on mommy, LETS GO" Emery said.