Chapter 21 - Overprotective

- Follow Vote Comment -

The past week Noah and Emery have form quite the bond. And Dixie was very happy about that.

Today was gonna be the first day, Emery will be going over to Noah's house instead. For the past week Noah would drive 15 mins just to see Emery at Dixie house.

Dixie however just wasn't ready, for Emery to go over to Noah's. So many things could happen there and she wouldn't even know about them.

So as of now they will only meet at Dixie's house or anywhere that Dixie could be there. Some would say she was being to overprotective but Dixie saw it, in a better way because who would want a un-protective parent.

And it's not like she didn't trust Noah, because she 100% trusted him again but it was more like the people that live in that house, that she didn't trust.

Dixie just wasn't comfortable with Kayla being around Emery when Dixie wasn't there...

*********

-The next day-

After Noah had left, Dixie had received a phone call from Justin....

Dixie hadn't talk to Justin, since that day, were he saw Noah on her doorstep.

She didn't know what feelings she still had for him because to be honest the only thing on her mind was the kiss, Noah and her share that night.

She hated herself for thinking about the possibilities that, that kiss, could open up things for them and their relationship....

But Dixie wasn't ready to admit, it to her self yet.

She didn't want to feel the pain she had already felt. She didn't want to do that to her self again and Emery too. Because this time it wasn't just her, it was also her daughter Emery. And everything she does now, she has to think how it could affect Emery's life too....

Although she still hasn't talked to Justin, she knew what her feelings were to him now...

After sharing that kiss with Noah, it felt magical and amazing....so when she thinks about kissing Justin, it does not compare at all.

When she thinks about kissing Justin, she gags and doesn't even want to think about it anymore.

But she hated herself for cheating on Justin still, although it was just a kiss, Dixie knew how it felt to be cheated on and she didn't want anyone to go through do that....

But yes, Dixie did want to break up with Justin...but she knew better than to do it over text, she would just have to wait in till they met in person again....

*********

Two days had past by and today was the day that Noah had somehow convinced Dixie to let Emery come over....

So that's what Dixie and Emery were getting ready for. Dixie wore a black sweater with rip jeans and Emery was in a white dress that had different color daisies on it.

Dixie placed Emery in her car seat as the girls began the drive to Noah's house.

After about 15 minutes of driving, then finally arrived at Noah's house. He was waiting for them in the driveway.

As Dixie park her car, Noah walked up to Emery's car door and unbuckle her.

They walk into Noah's house, as Leo was upstairs playing in his room. And Kayla was gone, hanging out with a couple of friends.

"Hey, Emery do you remember Leo?" Noah asked.

Emery gave Noah a confused look as she heard the name which gave them the answer that she didn't remember him.

So Noah and Dixie took Emery to go meet Leo again.

Surprisingly they click instantly and began playing with Leo's car toys.

The four of them sat down in a circle playing cars. Noah was a firetruck, and Dixie was a regular car, as Leo was a Pickup truck and Emery was a construction car.

They play different types of game until Dixie had got a unexpected phone call from Justin....

- Phone Call -

hello Justin...

Miss me?

Justin enough games, what do you want?

You....;)

Hahaha very funny....

Anyways, can you meet me

Um yeah sure, where

At my house, now

Ok I will be there in ten

- End of Call -

"Well am sorry to cut this short but Emery and I have to go..." Dixie said getting up.

"Where y'all going?" Asked Noah.

"Imma meet up with Justin, while I drop off Emery at Addison's house" Dixie said.

"Why don't you just leave Emery here, with me?"

"Well...because...." Dixie really didn't have a answer for that, she just didn't want to leave Emery with Noah yet.

"Come on, Dixie pleaseeeee" Noah beg.

"Fine but I want updates as frequently as possible okay?" Dixie said, giving up.

"Yay" Noah said as he hugged Dixie and bent down to Emery.

"You hear that Emery, your staying with me" Noah said excited.

But Emery wasn't as excited as he was....Emery too didn't like leaving her mommy so when she did she would be sad about it.

So she wants a huge fan of this idea. But Dixie knew it could be easier if she just left without Emery noticing her.

So after Emery went back to play with Leo, Dixie slip out the and went to her car, texting Noah that she had left.

At first everything seem to be going well until Emery noticed her mom wasn't there...and that's when it started....the yelling and crying.

No matter what Noah did...it didn't seem to help and just made Emery cry more.

Where was Dixie when they needed her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note: I don't like this chapter but oh well, I ran out of time to keep writing lol. I just feel like I rush it too much but it is what it is. The next one will be better and have more drama lol. Vote Comment and follow me if you want. I love you guys, please stay safe my loves💛💛💛

Word Count: 997

(No posting schedule yet)