Chapter 10 - Considering

- Follow Vote Comment -

The next couple of days Noah has been very distance from everyone....

He just stayed home most of the time scrolling through his phone or playing on his PS4 with random people because he didn't want to play with his so called friends.

The only time he would leave his room is when he was either getting some food or he was going to the bathroom. He didn't even talk to any of his family members, and when they tried to talk to him he would just walk away and ignore them.

But today was the day he was going to talk to Kayla. He knew he had to too but it just took him a little longer to wrap his around it.

So he got up and drive over to her apartment and he decided to stop by Starbucks and buy her a drink because from her last Instagram story she posted a picture with the # craving....

After getting the drinks for them with a 'Birthday Cake Pop' for her also he continued driving to her apartment.

********

"Hey Kayla, am here" Noah shouted as he place the drinks in her kitchen.

"Am coming" she shouted back, as she was walking down the stairs.

"Wow you look big" Noah said he was walked up to her and hugged her, while handing her drink to her.

"Thanks for the drink, I see you saw my story" she said laughing

"Yeah, how far along are you again 4 months and what?" Noah asked

"4 months and 3 days, why?"

"Just wondering, this whole pregnancy seems to be going by really fast"

"Yeah, your telling me"

"Don't you think we should start getting everything ready?"

"Yeah I guess, do you have any ideas" Kayla asked as she sat down on her couch.

"Well I think we should obviously start with his room/ the nursery "

"Yeah but first we got to figure out his theme "

"Hmm...I don't know"

"Oo how about we have like a woodsy room and on one wall we could put some mountain wall paper on it but have it in a gray color"

"I like it, but what about a name ?" Noah asked

"Oh that's were you lost me, I only had girl names picked out so I have no clue"

"Well I actually like the name E—"

"OMG how about Alexander....oh my god I love it, can we please name him Alexander and plus as a nickname we can called him Alex "

"Oh well I was thinking something else like"

"Please Noah, pretty pretty please" Kayla beg

"Kayla I was actually thinking maybe Asher or Leo "

"Hmmm I don't liked Asher but Leo can be considered maybe we can annex him Leonardo "

"I think Leo just by itself and then I will let you pick out the middle name"

"Ok but what about the last name?"

"Well I though he was gonna have mine, Beck"

"No he was but then I called my mom and she said that we weren't married though and I thought she made a pretty good point" Kayla said

"Really Kayla you won't let my son have my last name because we aren't married " Noah said kinda frustrated

"How about when he is born we give him your last name but then you have to promise me that you will married me after he's born like in 5 months"