Chapter 22 - Leftovers

- Follow Vote Comment -

Dixie was on her way to Justin's house, now planning on what she was going to say to him.

She knew she wanted to get to the point quickly and just get it over with but also be sweet about it.

So once she arrived, she hop out of her car and rang the doorbell.

Justin of course was the one to open it.

"Well if it isn't Dixie..." Justin said

"Justin we need to talk"

"Ok then come in" Justin said as he open the door letting Dixie walk in. They sat on his couch, as Justin was lower the volume on the tv.

"Ok shoot" Justin said.

"Well I have be thinking and I think we should break up..." Dixie said.

"Whatever....it isn't even a surprise to me" Justin said as scoffs.

"What do you mean?" Dixie ask, confused.

"You always run away when somethings get hard and you can't handle it." Justin said. "You did the exact same thing to Noah, so it was just a matter of time you did it to me too."

"That's NOT TRUE" Dixie said.

"YES IT IS" Justin shouted at Dixie as he stood up.

"NO it isn't, because am breaking up with you because of your shitty personality and plus I KNOW that I deserve better!" Dixie said, standing up.

"OH YOU THINK ANYONE ELSE WILL DATE YOU, DIXE YOU HAVE A CHILD, if anything am CRAZY for dating you " Justin shouted at her.

"SHUTUP, just shut the HELL UP!" Dixie said.

Justin walked over to Dixie, angrily.

He raise his hand, and slapped her right across her face, leaving a red mark to his touch.

"DONT YOU EVER TELL ME TO SHUTUP!!" Justin said.

Dixie held her cheek, feeling the stings that came from it...she almost let a tear fall but decide not to give him the satisfaction of hurting her (plus she was a bad bitch so she knew better lol.)

"THIS IS THE EXACT REASON AM LEAVING YOUR ASS" Dixie yelled back

She walked out the door, making sure to slam it on her way out.

*********

After leaving Justin's house, she drove to Addison's knowing that she couldn't show up on Noah's doorstep looking like this...

And most definitely, didn't want Emery seeing her mother like this.

She told Addison what happen, and the girls share a very heart felt conversation, that was much needed for the both of them.

Dixie knew her relationship with Justin was Toxic. The nights he spent away from her, he was usually at a club with random girls dancing all over him, he never really care to let her know when he was coming back. He just let her lived with that fear that she will never see him again.