Chapter 5 - Confusion

-Follow Vote Comment-

Dixie was sitting her on her bed, holding her legs close to her chest while Charli was waiting by the bathroom between the test and Dixie. All of them waiting for a single timer to go off.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Dixie look up to Charli with wide eyes before breaking down again. Charli being the curious sister she is said "Do you want to check or do you want me too?"

"Can- can you..." she whispered, putting her head down into her knees.

"Ok then" Charli said as she pick up the pregnancy test off the sink counter and flip it over...

"Omg Dixie.." she said crying, holding the test in one hand while the other over her mouth as she gasp.

She walked out of the bathroom with the test in her hands and took it to Dixie.

"Look..." was all Charli said

*******

Addison got into her car and started driving up to Dixie's house, she knew that this kind of news would almost break Dixie and she wanted to be there for her after all she felt kinda guilty too.

-11 mins later-

Addison had arrive at the D'amelio's household and ran straight up to Dixie's room. She walked in and a wave of sadness hit her as she walked into her best friends room.

"Oh Dixie you know don't you..." she said as she walk over to Dixie's bed and sat down next to her laying Dixie's head on her lap.

"Am so sorry" was all Addison said to Dixie as she ran her fingers through her best friends hair, in attempt to try calming her down.

"Am so stupid..." was all you can hear coming from Dixie's mouth. She just kept repeating those words as she cried and cried some more.

"Oh baby, your not stupid if anything he's stupid for leaving you and going off with some whore that he calls his girlfriend now" Addison said as she roll her eyes in annoyed.

Once she look up she realized she was receiving weird looks from her friends.

"What did I say something wrong ?"

"No it's what you did say" Charli said confused.

"What do you mean girlfriend?!?" Dixie said while lifting her head off Addison lap and looking right at her eyes trying to figure it out herself.

"What do you mean, what do I mean, didn't you see her post??" Addison said

"What post?" The two sisters said.

Addison grab Dixie's phone and unlock it. She went straight to Instagram and open the search bar, searching up Kayla's account.

"This post!" Addison said showing her friends the Instagram post that she was talking about.

"Omg..." Charli said before looking at Addison giving her a look to turn off the phone.

Addison sat there confused until she realized that they never saw the Instagram post.

"Oh my god, you guys didn't even know did you??"

"Um- um no we di-dn't" Dixie said as she kept rereading the caption in her head.

Addison finally turn off the phone and everyone was just looking at Dixie to see what she was gonna do.

"Well at least he's happy right..." "that's all that truly matters, if he's happy am happy..." Dixie said as she just look around her room not trying to make eye contact with any of the girls.

"Are you sure your ok?" Charli said

"Yeah am fine... don't worry" Dixie said in a whisper

"Wait so what were you crying about then??" Addison said

"Oh um, well it's kinda complicated but Dixie's-"
Charli try saying

"Am pregnant" Dixie said out loud

"Wait oh my god by who!?!" "Are you serious??"Addi said in shock.

"By Noah but he doesn't know yet" Charli said

"Oh wow ok well that just make everything more complicated I mean like-" Addison said

"I don't want Noah to know ok so no one tell him, promise me you won't... " Dixie said looking at the girls.

Charli and Addison look at eachother and nodded giving Dixie a comfortable hug that they all needed to be honest.

"Well now what" Charli said

"Well first we got to get you on some prenatals because they aren't a joke and you seriously got to go to the doctors..." Addi said looking at Dixie while holding her hand.

"Are you going to keep the baby?" Charli said

"Of course, it was my mistake too and I need to stand up and faced the consequences and plus I couldn't let myself do that.." Dixie said

"Are you 100% not going to tell Noah?" Addison said

"Am sure, he's happy now and that's all I want for him. Plus he is already going to have a kid with someone else so it doesn't matter anymore and he also cheated so I don't think I could forgive him either way...I mean, you know what I mean right..."

The girls laugh at Dixie response, which made them all crack up.

"It's ok, plus we're going to be there every step of the way!" Charli said as she look at Addison and she nodded and then they both look at Dixie giving her a reassuring smile.

"Thank you guys so much, honestly..." Dixie said as her eyes began to water and she started to cry lightly.

"Well then let's have a baby!!" Addison and Charli said making Dixie laugh.

That night they went through every plan they could come up with for this baby and how they were going to play it out.

Charli and Addison weren't 100% on board with keeping this secret frmm Noah but they also couldn't go against Dixie wishes so they kept their mouth shuts.

Either way this baby was going to be welcome into this world with a beautiful mom and two very excited aunts...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note: I don't really like this chapter because of the way I wrote it but oh well. I hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to vote and comment if you want and you can also follow me. I love you guys, please stay safe 💙💙💙

Word Count: 1016