Chapter 12 - 1st Birth

- Follow Vote Comment -

- Couple months later -

Kayla had woke up in the middle of the night at 1:33am because she felt something wet.

Her water broke, while she was sleeping.

"Babe, are you ok.....did you pee?" Noah said confused in his sleeping voice.

"Noah my WATER BROKE" Kayla shouted as she was trying to get off the bed...

"Huh?!?" Noah said, still confused on what was happening.

"MY FUCKIN WATER BROKE" Kayla shouted to wake up Noah even more.

As she shouted that, Noah shot up and rolled over and ended up hitting the floor. He bounced right back up and started panicking.

"But your not DUE UNTIL FRIDAY" Noah said as he was shouting.

It was currently Tuesday and the couple was still getting ready for the baby's arrival...

"I KNOW BUT THIS DAMN BABY WANTS TO COME OUT NOW SO "

"BABE, you didn't even pack the bags yet!!" Noah shouted back.

The night before he had told Kayla to pack them, and that he will help but instead she just said no and said she will do it later since the baby wasn't due for a couple more days...

"I DONT CARE, WE NEED TO GO NOW" Kayla shouted.

Kayla had been feeling cramps here and there, but nothing this bad. It felt like a thousand needles were stabbing her and she couldn't help but screamed...

"AHHHH, " she shouted, you could have probably hear her screams miles away as Noah too, was plugging his ears.

"Ok babe, just calm down, we can do this. Just let me get a few things and start the car." Noah said calmly, as he stood there and saw his girlfriend in pain...

"NOO, WERE LEAVING NOW!!"

"Ok ok, just breathe"

"HOW ABOUT YOU JUST FUCKIN SHUT UP" she screamed at Noah.

It did kinda hurt Noah feelings, as she said the words but he just had gotten used to it by now and he also thought she was just crabby because of the pregnancy...

Noah had led Kayla, through the apartment and down the stairs into the parking lot.

In that moment Kayla was screaming and shouting, and to remind you it was 1 am in the morning...

She instantly regretted her decision about buying her apartment on the top floor, because going down all these stairs was just hurting her more...

Noah of course try his best to help her but all she will do is yell at him, so eventually he just let her do her thing until she asked for help which was very rare.

They had both successfully got into the car and Noah started racing to the hospital...

When Noah was driving, he was freaking out. He knew Kayla was close to giving birth now, which just made him freak out more...

He was already going 10 mph over the speed limit, so when Kayla was screaming at him to go faster he did because of how much pain she was in...

But what Noah didn't notice was that their was a cop a few cars back and eventually he caught up to Noah.

Noah got pulled over and poor Noah was just imaging the worst, he just got pulled over, his girlfriend is in labor...could this day get any worse, Noah thought.