Chapter 19 - Knock Knock

- Follow Vote Comment -

Dixie had woke up that morning and immediately started cleaning the house.

Having a toddler, was a full time job and on top of that she had work to do at the office, so their wasn't a lot of time to clean. But she didn't want Noah to come over and be disgusted.

So after making Emery breakfast, she started cleaning the living room, the rooms, and anything you can imagine, she also mop.

After that she got herself ready and just had her hair straight down with a crop sweatsuit on in her favorite color grey.

Then she had to get Emery ready and she put her in a cute teal smily face outfit, that Charli had gotten for her.

The outfit:

********

It was 1:55pm and there was a knock on the door...

Dixie open the door and to her surprise it was Justin.

She immediately drop her smile, into a confused face. What was he doing here, she thought?

"Ju-Justin....what are you doing here?" Dixie said she slowly step outside and close the door behind her, not wanting him to stay.

"Well I decided to come over...."
"That's ok right?" He look confused.

"Um- Well am kinda expecting someone and their about to show up..." Dixie said.

"Oh, who? Addison?"

"No a new friend, well not new but a old friend."

"Well I will just stay upstairs then" Justin said as he try getting past Dixie to let himself inside.

"No Justin....am sorry but you can't stay." Dixie said as she put her body in front of the door.

"Dixie....move" he said as he just stood there.

"No am not moving, this is MY house" Dixie said.

"Stop acting ridiculous and MOVE" he shouted.

But Dixie didn't budge, she stood her ground like she has always done. She didn't want him here and she just hope he could leave before Noah showed up.

"DIXIE FUCKIN MOVE!!" He shouted at her, as he put his hands on her wrist pulling her away from the door.

"LET GO OF ME!!" Dixie shouted back, trying to get free form his grasp.

"THEN MOVE!" Justin said.

"Dude, let her go!" Noah said as he came to the door.

He immediately went to Dixie's side and helped take off Justin hands on her wrist.

"No-Noah?" Justin said in shock.

Noah didn't say anything, he didn't even hear what Justin said. His main focus right now was Dixie and how she was.

"Leave. Justin." Dixie said as she was piss off now.

"Whatever you FUCKIN CRAZY ASS BITCH!!" "I hope you too have fun." Justin shouted at her as he walk away.

Dixie still holding onto her wrist, let Noah come inside and made sure she locked the door just in case Justin try anything.

*********

"You ok?" Noah asked.

"yeah am fine, don't worry about it" Dixie said in response, not trying to make it a huge deal. She walked Noah over to her couch as he sat down and she stood standing.

"Has he ever touch you like that?" Noah ask, not trying to drop the subject.

"Noah please" Dixie signed. "You came to meet Emery, not too talk about my feelings" she said back.
"Plus you don't even care..."

"Dixie...I know that—"

"EMERY" Dixie shouted cutting off Noah, as she could hear her daughter's little foot steps coming down the stairs already as she began walking to the staircase.

"What mommy?" Emery's said as she walk down stairs.

"Your surprise is here!" Dixie said as she put a smile on her face for her daughter, waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs.

Emery immediately started giggling because that was what she did when she got nervous and excited at the same time. She ran to Dixie, and Dixie held her tiny hand as the two walk to the couch.

Noah was sitting down, as his leg was bouncing up and down, as the nerves started to get to him and he was feeling all types of emotions.

The scary ones and the happy ones...

"Emery say Hello to Noah" Dixie said they finally reach the living room.

Emery look at Noah for a second, examining him and after she finish, she thought for a second and ran behind Dixie's legs once she realized she didn't know him and that he scared her.

"Baby...." Dixie said as she went to go sit down with Emery holding onto her leg for comfort.

Dixie sat on the couch, and Emery clawed into her lap and just kept looking at Noah. It almost seem like she wanted to get to know him but was scared.

"Hi" Noah said.

Emery gave him a sweet little wave back but still didn't say anything.

"Emery go say Hi" Dixie said to her daughter, once again.

But Emery nodded her head No and didn't budge. She was definitely Dixie's daughter for sure.

********

Since that wasn't working, Dixie had came up with a new idea that could work.

The Fair.

It just came in this week and was still here, so that way they could all three do something fun together and Emery can hopefully form a bond with Noah with the tule that they are their.

Dixie hope that this plan would work...or else, she doesn't know what she will do if it doesn't.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note: This one is short but the next one is gonna be better and I know what am gonna write for the next one. This is basically just a filler so it's kinda boring lol but oh well. But the next one would be a happy chapter so look out for that one. I love you guys and remember to stay safe. ❤️❤️❤️

Word Count: 969

(To my distraction: I love you so much lol and I hope you know I couldn't imagine my life without anymore xx)

(also still no posting schedule, sorry)