Chapter 8- Gender Reveal

- Follow Comment Vote -

Dixie woke up with the biggest smile on her face. Today was the day she would be finding out the gender of her baby.

Dixie honestly could care less about the gender because all she wanted was a healthy baby, but she thought it would be nice for her family and friends to get together and celebrate a new life that would be joining them soon...

She woke up to her alarm and before she even got up to turn it off, her best friends and sister came rushing in all smiles and giggles.

"What did you guys do?" Dixie ask smiling

"Can't say but we have breakfast ready for you downstairs and after that you have a appointment to get your nails done with Charli and then you will come home and get you makeup done by Me of course, and then after that Amelie will do your hair and then you will get dress for the party and then come downstairs and into the backyard with a blindfold on, to see you gender reveal party at 2pm" Addison said with a big smile on her face.

"Oh my gosh, guys you didn't have to do that much, I just wanted something small" Dixie said with a smile

"Oh well to bad, and don't worry everyone knows not to post anything or talk to anyone outside the party" Charli said

"Oh and guest will show up around 2:30ish so it gives you about 30 minutes to look around" Amelie said.

"Ok, thank you guys so much literally I don't know what I will do without you guys" Dixie said getting up and hugging the girls

"No worries but chop chop we have a schedule to follow" Addison said hinting that Dixie should be having breakfast by now.

"Ok well then let's go"

*******

After breakfast Charli and Dixie went to her room to get ready to head to the nail salon.

"Ooo am so excited" Charli said jumping up and down.

"Calm down Charli 😂"

"Am sorry but it's just that today is such a big day!!"

"I know, I can't wait "

Addison and Amelie had went yesterday to the nail salon, so Charli and Dixie can have this special moment together today...

-at the nail salon-

"Do you know what nails your going to get?" Charli ask Dixie.

"I think am just gonna go with a simple light pastel look with pink and blue and on my index finger a little design." "How about you?"

"Am just gonna do each nail half blue and pink, I want more of a simple look though since I know the gender already lol"

"I seriously can't thank you, and Amelie and Addison for your guys help, enough. Am so grateful for you guys, and I love you guys so much. It just means the world to me that you guys are willing to do so much for me and my baby..." Dixie said, getting tearing eye

"Of course Dix, you mean the world to us, plus we are all waiting for this bundle of joy to arrive and couldn't be happier for you" Charli said getting tearful