Chapter 15

The sun raised and the birds started chirping again. Yn woke up with a warm arms hugging her waist and a sleeping yoongi inhaling her scent from the crook of her neck.

yn pov

i cant believe me and yoongi confessed to each other yesterday. He came in my life like a blessing and I'm forever thankful for that.

"Sketch my portrait and hang in the walls instead of staring at me like a creep."

I was taken aback by his sudden statement. But I was not gonna act like a fool.

"You wish." I said and stood up.

"Why are you leaving me?" He said.

"If you forgot then let me remind you mr min, I have work to do." I told him as I was making my hair.

He scoffed and started tidying up his his bed. Obviously annoyed at the fact that 'work' is taking up our quality time.

"By the way, what are we having for breakfast." He asked rubbing his belly with a pout. I smiled and replied "seaweed soup and japchae. Now go and freshen up While I make our lavish breakfast."

"Oh any special day today?" He asked me

"Oh it's actually....never mind- I was just craving some."

He stopped and thought about something for a while and went away.
————————————
"Your majesty, I'm very afraid today"

"I know my queen. Today is our sons 25th birthday."

"He will be safe right." The queen asked worriedly.

The king stayed silent as he couldn't give his wife false hopes without a conclusion.
———————————

"LET ME WORK YOONGI!!" I screamed at him. I don't know what happened to him but something did. This little guy is not letting me do my job. It's as if he's my shadow. Wherever I go, he follows which made my work harder.

"No. Remember how you almost killed yourself yesterday? So no I'm gonna protect you from those evil thorns."

"I-?! I just accidentally cut my finger a little bit only. It's not a big deal!" I told him. He ignored my words and stood still beside me.

It went in for a few more minutes until I lost my patience.

"YOONGI! leave me alone." I shouted at him. He sulked a bit and it kinda made me guilty. Ugh why did he have to be so endearing ><

"Ok look, sorry for yelling. How about we make a deal." I held him hand. He looked at me and asked "what type."

"Leave me alone and let me do my work now and....I'll do whatever you say."

His eyes glowed

"You promise right." He asked as I nodded my head in a yes.

"Ok I'll leave you." He finally left. I wonder what he'll do the whole day.
———————————
"Oh yoongi where had you been the whole day?"Yn asked as she was preparing the table for dinner.

"I was exploring places." He told her and sat down.

"Oh and don't forget your promise." Yoongi smirked as he reminded Yn.

"Yeah yeah I won't. Now eat."
————————————
"So what do you want me to do."

"Nothing just sit here and look pretty." Yoongi told her. "But why?" Yn asked him.

"Happy birthday Yn"

Yn was shocked and asked "h-how did you know?"

"Well...I have my ways" Yoongi said.

"I know you are feeling about down since after that incident in the forest..." Yoongi was still feeling guilty. He thought all of it was his fault.

"But i want you to know that no matter what...I'll always be with you." He looked straight into her eyes.

She started getting a bit teary. Yn felt so loved and protected with Yoongi. She knew that even if she goes around the world finding for man, she'll never find anyone like or better than him.

"I'm not good with words..kinda self conscious cause I never said I love you. Anyway I won't talk much and here's your gift."

He gave Yn the ring he won in the competition.

She was so happy seeing it but also confused.

"How did you get it Yoongi? It looks expensive" she said.

"You should never ask how a person got you gift. Do you like it tho?" He scratched his head nervously.

Yn quickly hugs Yoongi. "Yes yes yes. This is the most precious and beautiful gift I ever received and now that it's specially from you..it has become my treasure."

They both enjoyed each other's embrace and stayed like that for a long time
—————————
"Your majesty, we've found the crown prince." A soldier said.

"Let us not delay and bring him back." He told the soldier.

"But your majesty, it seems that the crown Prince has fallen in love with a commoner."
——————
Sorry for updating after SOOOO long. Stuffs happened and I lost my motivation for writing this. But don't worry I won't abandon this story. The updates will just me slow. 💗💗