Chapter 14

After finishing the work we got some money which would be enough for about a week of groceries. We head back home. On our way we saw jimin Jhope and jungkook again. They looked kind of worried.

"What happened?" Yoongi asked.

"Our instrument player is out of town and we don't have anymore people here who can play instruments." Jimin said.

"Oh without music you can't dance." I said

They nodded.

(Play the music above)

Suddenly we could hear a melodious flute sound. We all looked towards the sound and it was Yoongi playing a flute.

Since when?

I kept staring at him and walked closer to him. This music is so mesmerising and beautiful. I was shocked seeing him play flute. This man lacks in the most easiest thing a common person should know but amazingly excels in stuffs people normally can't do.

The sound is so beautiful that I forgot about the world and sat beside him closing my eyes and swaying my head with the music. I want to feel every bit of it. I was so impressed at his talent. I'm gonna make him play flute for me everyday now.

My heart is beating so loud and it's all because of him. Do I like him? Maybe.

I rested my head on his shoulder and stayed like that listening.

The music stopped and I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was already looking at me waiting for my reaction. I smiled and he smiled back proud of himself.

We came back from our own world when we heard people clapping their hands.

Everyone was praising him and he kept bowing. I was proud of him. At least hear people won't call him good for nothing fellow. Some people gave him some money for his act and praised him.

"Wow yoongi we didn't know you had this talent." Hoseok said.

"Yeah we were so shocked." Jungkook said

"Can you play for us everyday when we dance?" Jimin pleaded.

"Yeah we can share our income" Hoseok said

"Sure" Yoongi said.

———————
Time skip

At home

"You were quite cool playing the flute." I said while I was making my bed to sleep.

Yoongi was already laying down on the floor listening to me.

"Right. I was really cool. Did you see how all those girls were swooning over me and looking at me with love eyes." He bragged to hit on my nerves and guess what it was WORKING!

"So?" I said acting like it didn't affect me.

He stood up and came behind me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"So maybe you should accept my proposal and marry me before other girls propose me."

I became stiffed and my breathing became heavy.

"Again with marriage?"

"Yeah, you have to agree that you felt something today when I played the flute and all those time we spend together you felt what I felt, tell me you love me like how I love you."

His sudden confession shook me and my heart started beating even more louder. I'm pretty sure he can feel it also. We both are feeling each other's heart beat and enjoying each other's warmth.

I never really thought that what I was feeling could be love or that he loves me, but honestly who wouldn't fall in love with him.

I turned around and looked at him.

"You really love me?" I asked

He nodded.

"Since the first day I saw" he smiled and continued. "You were the first person I saw after waking up. You took care of me even if I acted like an ass, you didn't treat me bad even when I couldn't work like others so. Do you remember when we accidentally fell from a gentle slope?" He asked.

I shyly nodded.

He cupped my cheeks "you looked like the most beautiful in the world at that moment. I looked at your face properly that time and do you know how much I was controlling myself to kiss you?"

He looked into my eyes "if you don't accept me it's fine, after all I'm the reason you're here right now, if it wasn't for me then you'll be living happily with your father somewhere safe." He looked like he was about to tear up.

"But Yn always remember I'll protect you no matter what even if I have to die I will-."

I pecked just lips before he could finish his sentence.

"You just confessed to me and you're already talking about dying?"

"At least let me say that I love you too. I don't care if it's because of you I'm here right now but at least we're together. My father must be happy right now that I won't die single." I smiled at him.

He showed his gummy smile and make our forehead touch each other.

"But that peck was not enough for me" he said and kissed me.