Chapter~3

Days went by and yoongi and Yn were getting closer to each other day by day. They knew what they were feeling for each other was getting stronger but they were too stupid to deny it.
Yoongi wanted to help but he had never done any farming or house chores in his life so he would always mess up. Because of this he got the title "good for nothing" because his handsome looks and well built body did not help him.

While on the other hand the royal palace was in distress. It's been 2 weeks and no news of the crown Prince.

"Your majesty! You said that I'll have my son infront of my eyes by the end of the day but it's been 2 weeks and no news of my yoongi! Why are you so silent? Did you forget what the royal fortune teller said?" The queen asked her husband in anger.

"No! I haven't forgotten it. And you think that I'm silently watching all this. I'm his father but also the ruler of this nation. I can't lose my patience. Others should not know about this or else his life and all of koreas life will be in danger" the king told his queen.

"Your majesty, yoongi will be 20 in a few days now. We don't have enough time. If we don't get him married to a girl who was born at the same time as him...we will lose him forever" the queen said worriedly.

Village~
"By the way what's your age?" Yoongi asked. "I'm 19 but soon 20." Yn answered why doing house chores. "How?" Yoongi asked back. "My birthdays in a few days now that's why" Yn smiled. "Really?" Yoongi thought about giving something to her as a gift.

After some time

"Hey listen!" Yoongi called out Yn and she answered "yeah?". "I'm going outside for a while I'll be back soon." He went out after saying that and Yn continued her chores.

"Let's see what I can get for her in the market." Yoongi thought as he walked in the crowd. He saw some jewellery's but it was too expensive. He saw nice shoes but he didn't know her size. He really wanted to gift her something really beautiful and useful but seems like our crowned prince had no clue about women.

He seemed to give up but then heard something.

"Listen up villagers! To all the people out there. It's your lucky day today! Win the competition and take the prize!" A men shouted loud. It was too nice for our yoongi so he moved away from there.

"The prize is a precious jade ring!" He stopped in this track and turned around. His feet walking by itself towards the crowd.

"All you have to do is hit the centre point of this wall

"All you have to do is hit the centre point of this wall. This little small red dot. Hit the point and take the prize." All were whispering among themselves.

A lot of people tried but either it went to the wrong direction or they could hold a bow and arrow. Finally it was yoongi's turn. "So many powerful men's of our village couldn't do it, what will this good for nothing do." Every one laughed at his joke. Yoongi was unbothered all his attention was towards his target.

One breathe and boom. Bulls eye. Eveyone were shocked and the person who made fun of him was even more shocked. The girls there clapped their hands for him because our little Yoongi had captured their heart.

His smirk after winning and taking the prize was unforgettable.