Chapter~2

Feb 16 1457~

Feb 16 1457~

YN POV:

What kind of strange person is he? Like seriously...
He was kind of cute tho.

I was unknowingly smiling when her father woke her up from her little dream.

"What are you doing kang Yn?" A loud voice startled me.

"N-nothing....your patient woke up...go and check him." I ran away immediately.

"This girl is strange" her father mumbled to himself and went to check his patient.

Author POV:

The palace was full of chaos. Prince yoongi no where to be found and all the suspicion goes to seokjin.

In the village~

"Do you remember your name?" Physician kang asked.

"No."

"Where did you find me?" Yoongi asked.

"Me and my daughter go to the capital at least once a month to find some new herbs. And seeing your poor state there, we brought you to our home. It's quite far away from the capital."

Yoongi was still in shock. He cannot remember anything but knows where the capital is.

"This is your clothes. My daughter washed them already. And oh wait...there's a name inside the hat....y-yoongi. I think that's your name."

Yoongi? Really...

"Since you don't remember anything, I guess you'll have to stay with us until then." Mr kang said.

"You're hungry right? I'll ask my daughter to make some food for you."
————————————
In the Palace~

"No matter what, you have to find him his enemies will definitely not stay silent if this news gets to them. They will definitely do something to kill my son." The king screamed at the royal guards.

"You were supposed to look after him seokjin. How did this happened?" The queen asked.

"I apologise for my mistake your highness. Prince yoongi must've ran away when everyone was sleeping. It won't happen again your majesty." Seokjin bowed to the royal family and went with the guards to find yoongi.

"I'm really worried for him your majesty. You do remember what our royal fortune teller told about yoongi right?" The queen said to her husband.
(A/n: what might it be that his mother is so scared.)

"Don't worry. I believe our guards will be able to find him in no time."
————————————
Yoongi POV: