Chapter 13

"Yoongi wake up!"

"Let me sleep"

"WAKE UP!"

"LET ME SLEEP!!"

"Ok I'll finish the food for you."

"Shit, wait I'm AWAKE" he stood up showing that he is fully awake.

"Good now eat up. We need to go to work after this we need money." I said and sat beside him.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked me shoving his rice in his mouth.

"I already finished eating since you weren't waking up." I replied

"You're a very bad wife. You should eat together with your husband" he said.

I scoffed "tsk, we are not married for real."

"Then let's get married for real." He said still eating his food.

I choked on my saliva and looked at him with by eyes.

"What! Are you crazy? How can you say that?"I asked him

"With my mouth. Since we gotta stay here forever let's marry, you're the only one I have and....I'm the only one you have." He stopped eating for a while and looked at me in my eyes.

I'm definitely the darkest shade of red right now so I panicked and ran from there.

My heart is beating so fast right now. It feels like it will come out of my chest. The effect he has on me is unbelievable. I need to stay away from his.

"Oh Mrs min hello" Hoseok said.

I screamed because I got scared and he screamed with me and got into a fighting position.

"Who what where! I jung Hoseok will fight you!"

I sighed in relief "oh sorry you came here unexpectedly so I got scared"

"What happened?" Yoongi came from inside

"Nothing, you said you needed work so I found one for you two let's go." He smiled

But I remembered something "oh wait mr jung...the thing is my h-husband can't do field work..." I awkwardly smiled.

"Ohh...it seems we got a problem here..." hoseok said.

"Well...is there any other things you can do?" He asked.

Yoongi scratched his head in embarrassment and shake his head.

"It's ok I can work for both of us." I said feeling bad for him.

"But then you'll be tired." He said in a pouty mouth. Which I came to be fond of.

"Anyway let's go and Mrs min please don't call me mr jung, I feel old." Hoseok said

"So you call me Yn also I feel married."

"Huh?"

"I mean just call me Yn." I said.

———————————

Time skip

I was plucking flowers with other ladies right now and I noticed some of them looking at yoongi and whispering to each other. Tsk they never seen a guy before or what? Ignore them Yn focus it's not like he is actually your husband.

As I was plucking some more flowers I accidentally touched the thorns of rose and hurt myself.

"Ahh!"

Yoongi ran to me and sucked my fingers immediately. I could hear others gasping and whispering.

"Couldn't you be more careful? See you hurt yourself now. I'll do this jive for today ho sit down." He commanded.

"But yoongi, men don't do this job." I said

"Men don't do this job. Nobody said men can't do this job. Now go obey your husband." He said in a very noble posture.

I couldn't help but chuckle at his behaviour and eventually sat down while he did my job.

"Wow she's so lucky to have him"

"I know he is handsome and caring also"

"I'm so jealous"

I could hear ladies talking about him as he plucked some more flowers. Well it's true I am lucky to have him.

———————————