Chapter 10

Author POV

The trio went further into the forest seeking for a new place which is far away from their home. It was getting darker and the path was unclear. They were getting tired but did not stop or else they will get caught.

(A/n: if only yoongi remembered who he was they could've go to his palace and be saved🤦‍♀️)

"Father I'm getting really." Yn said. Panting

"Same daughter but we need to move quickly." Mr kang said.

"Its all my fault and I don't even know what's my fault for them to search for me." Yoongi sighed.

"No. I took your responsibility and I will fulfill it." Mr kang said.

"Yeah yoongi, don't blame yourself we chose to be with you by ourselves. Now let's get moving." Yn said.

Yoongi was relieved and worried. He was scared that because of him, those two might get hurt.

(Time skip)

"Did you find them yet?" Commander asked.

"No sir but we found some foot prints over there." One of the solder said.

"Let's follow the trail." Commander started going deeper into the forest. Following the footprints he was sure to find them.

Meanwhile~

The trio were still walking. It seemed impossible to find a new place. It felt like they were going in circles which had no end.

"This forest is really deep." Yoongi said.

Suddenly loud footsteps of people was heard.

"There's no escape. Give us him and we will let you go." Commander smirked.

The tero were drenched in sweat. They were really scared. Yoongi was blaming himself for all this in his head.

"No never." Mr kang shouted.

"Suit yourself." He took his sword out and started attacking mr kang. Mr kang used a stick to hold him back but he was old and tired. Before Yoongi could join in and help him mr kang ordered him to do something.

"T-take my daughter and r-runaway I'll keep them busy......go Yoongi this is my order and wish....keep her safe...." mr kang pleaded.

Yoongi wanted to protest but mr kang kept on pushing him to run away. He was scared and didn't know what to do. He finally made a decision to help mr kang by keeping Yn safe at least he wanted to.

Yn was scared. It became hard for her to breathe. She didn't move a muscle but Yoongi took her hand and started running away.

That's when they heard a loud scream.....

Mr kang was killed......

They stopped and turned around. He was on the ground with blood coming out of his mouth.

"Father!" Yn cried.

"Don't! G-go away, r-run! Y-you n-need t-to s-survive." He coughed.

Yn was heartbroken but she decided to follow her fathers final words.

"I l-love you father." She turned and ran away with Yoongi.

"Guards follow them quick."
————————————

Yn and yoongi had lost the Commander and soldiers. They were resting inside a cave right now.

Yn was sobbing quietly.

Yoongi was deep thinking.

He looked at Yn and his heart ached at the sight. The girl lost he father because of him. It's all his fault.

Unconsciously he went to the girl and sat beside her.

The girl raised her head and looked at him. Her bloodshot eyes were enough to make him cry also.

He teared up and embraced the girl beside him and cried his heart out. She did the same also. Both of them were in a small ball cuddled up crying.

"I'm s-sorry." Yoongi said

"No yoongi, it's not your fault." She replied

"If I didn't come to your life, you would be happy with your father right now." Yoongi rested his head on her lap now.

"Yeah maybe we would be happy, but he died saving us Yoongi, I think he is very proud of himself right now...." Yn teared up even more. She was playing with his hair.

"I'll make it right Yn, I promise." Yoongi said hugging her legs.

"I'll wait for that day." Yn said. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

——————————
Yn is such a strong girl.