Chapter 4

*alarm sound*

Present time~

Oh god again? Why do I keep getting those dreams.
A guy was seen on his bed, hair all messy and shirtless (author has gone crazy) he rubbed his eyes and went to his bathroom to get ready for his day.

After a few minutes, the man came out of the bathroom with only a rob and wet hair. He started looking into his cupboards for his clothes.

*knock knock*

"Are you ready? Yoongi come out to eat breakfast faster or else you'll be late for work again." An old lady shouted.

"Yes mother coming." Answered the 27 years old to his mother.

"Why are you always so late yoongi? If you're late today again that devil will shout at you AGAIN!" She started cursing his boss and yoongi just smiled at his mom

Yoongi slowly went to his mother and backed hugged her. His mother started caressing his hair.

"But my dear mother, it is my fault that I'm always late and it's my boss's duty to remind me, isn't it?" He told his mom and his mom smiled. "I raised you well" she said proudly. "Ok now go."

"See you." Yoongi waved his hands and went to work.

Other side:

"Dad! Please let me come to your company with you!!!!!!" A girl is seen pleading her dad pouting. "Why do you even wanna come to my workplace?" He asked making weird faces. "Because I want to." She told him back.

"Ummmm.... let me think .....how about no?"

"Dad, I'll tell mom that you went out to pub with your friends instead of being in a very very important MEETING." She threatened him. "Are you blackmailing me, my daughter?" He looked at her. "Yes i am, father."

"Fine come to my workplace anytime, but just don't tell that lady don this please." It was his turn to plead now. " don't tell me what?" An elegant lady came down the stairs towards her husband and daughter.

"Nothing...oh and ahh I will take Yn to my workplace today." He told his wife. "Oh ok then eat outside today you two father and daughter actually I'm going to my sister today her daughter gave birth." She said excitedly.

"Oh wish her congratulations from us." Both said at the same time.

After some time~

"Let's go!!!!!!"

"Let's go!!!!!!"

Yn POV

In the car~

The weather is so nice. Let me put my hands outside for a while. The breeze is so calm and sweet. I closed my eyes and started feeling it. After a few minutes i heard a notice "watch out!" I felt a current in my hands. I immediately retrieved my hands and looked around. There was nothing electrical. Just a person who was scolding a child.

What was that feeling and why do I feel like I know this person. What the hell is happening.

The other hand~

Yoongi POV

Oof this traffic jam. I hate it. If I become lage
because of this my boss will shout at me again.
I'll walk to office it's a 10 minutes walking distance anyways now. Oh there was an accident here that's why it's taking so long.
Genius min yoongi.

In the jam I saw and idiot women whose hands were outside of the her car. Is this women mad? Whatever not my concern.

"Watch out!" A child was coming in-front of me I immediately gave it a side an accidentally touched the ladies hands. A current went through my hands. Umm what the hell.

Without thinking much I scolded that child for using his cycle like this. If there was someone elderly or younger it would've caused an accident. Kids these days

After a while~

I'm so tired. Walking is hard. I stepped inside the elevator and pushed the button to my floor. The closing doors of elevator opened and a girl was there smiling...creepy, not again.

"Oh yoongi, wow we reached company together. By the way you look good.." she said shyly.

"Uhh...thanks...kang hyori..." I replied back not interestingly.

"Ummm..oh well I was wondering if you'd like to eat lunch together later." She said putting her hair on the sides of her ear
(author: whatever that is)

"I think I'll skip lunch today I have work." I stepped out after the door opened.

I went to my desk and she went to her desk thank god that glue stick went away.

I started doing my work. By the way i work in an advertising agencies. I like my work and it's enough for me and my mom.

"Min yoongi, boss called you to his cabin." Secretary Kim informed me. "What did you do this time bro?" Secretory Kim as in Kim seokjin my friend plus brother asked me. "I don't think I did anything bad." I wondered.

At boss's cabin

*knock knock*

"Enter."

"Good morning sir, you called me?"

"Ahh yes min yoongi, I called you hear because you're one of my most favourite employee and I want you to give my daughter a visit of the company." He told me.

"Sure sir, where is she?" I asked.

"Oh wait she went to washroom she'll be back soon." He continued analysing the documents.

"Dad" I turned around and saw a girl.

We both looked at each other in our eyes and strangely she seemed familiar too familiar. I saw her somewhere, I definitely did but where? (Oh and guys our dear yoongi has dreams but he can't see any people's face)

Yn PoV:

Why is he feeling familiar. It feels like I know him for a long time already. The same feeling I got In the car. Must've seen him on the streets we see random people everyday.

"Sweetie he will show you around as I'm busy right now. Have fun and don't trouble him" he waved at me and we both went out.

We both awkwardly looked at each other awkwardly before trying to break the glass.
"Your name?" We both asked at the same time.

—————————————————————
Yeah decided to finally post. Next chapter after 3 votes and at least one comment. Your comments make me more motivated to post
😌✨💜