Chapter 12

Jungkook POV

Oof my hyungs told me to take the new people on a tour to our village. I'm honestly so busy but can't disrespect old people. This is the exact time I was supposed to stalk- I mean go see Sumi from like 50 meter distance since this is the only time her brother Kim taehyung goes to work. anyway I'll stalk her- I mean look at her...longer tomorrow hehe.

Ok...I have arrived here. I hope they aren't doing what other couples do. Since I have manners I will knock on their door.

*knock knock*

Hello?

*knock knock*

Did they ran away??

*knock knock*

IZ THEY DEAD???

Ok let's put aside our manner and break in.

123, haiyaa!!

Oh....cute

Should I wake them up?

Of course or else it'll be a waste that I came here sacrificing my precious time.

"Wake up people!"

Author POV

"Wake up people!"

A loud voice startled yoongi and Yn. They stood up at once in a fighting position.

"Who-what-why?" Yn said

"Who is that imbecile who disturbed my sleep?" Yoongi said

They both looked around and saw jungkook OJO.

"I'm no imbecile. I came here to take you both on a tour. Now quick I don't want to waste another second." Jungkook said.

Before Turing away he said something which made yoongi and Yn freeze in their place.

"By the way you both look cute sleeping together."

Author POV

We both slept together? Thought yoongi and Yn.

Oh that's so embarrassing I remember sleeping a bit far from him tho..? Yn thought

So that's why it felt like I was hugging a pillow...I mean if she wanted to cuddle...she could tell me...I wouldn't mind. Yoongi thought.

"Come out quickly you two!" Jungkook shouted.

"Coming" Yn said and left quickly because she was shy. Yoongi trailed behind her trying to hide his smile.

———————————

"WHERE ARE THEY?" Commander asked

"W-we lost them s-sir" his soldiers stuttered in fear.

"Tsk, there are 15 of you and 2 of them and you still LOST THEM?" Commander was furious and his eyes were red now.

"Lord Seo wouldn't like it if he heard his soldiers were not able to capture his highness min yoongi right? So let me save you from his anger." He smirked and sliced the neck of every soldiers there.

"I told him I hate working is a group. I told him one bad apple spoils the whole barrel."
—————————————

"So this is it our small village." Jungkook said.

"Thank you for showing us around." Yn said.

"It's my pleasure" jungkook said.

"Yeah it's very-." Yoongi got cut off from a female voice.

"Oh jungkook-ah"

There was a pretty girl coming to their direction smiling.

"Oh Sumi ? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked smiling

"I'm bringing snacks for brother...what are you doing here." She asked tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Oh I'm giving tour to new people." He said pointing at yoongi and Yn.

"Hello, I'm Kim Sumi." The girl smiled and bowed.

"I'm Yn...and he is my h-husband...yoongi." Yn said shyly.

Yoongi was enjoying the word husband from her mouth.

(A/n: oof just get married for real already🙄)

"Well I'll get going, my brother must be waiting for me. Bye" she left after saying that.

Jungkook was looking at her with stars and anyone would know this boy was in love with her. Yn chuckled and asked him.

"You like her?"

"What?" He was shocked

"Don't lie it's very obvious right yoongi."

"Right, kid don't waste your time and confess or else someone else might do it." Yoongi said.

"I'm no kid mr but...I'm scared..." he said looking down.

"Jungkook, I can tell that she likes you also." Yn said.

"How?" Jungkook said eyes wide open.

"I just do now go get your girl." Yn said.

"Ok but tomorrow. I need to gather up my courage. Ok bye grandpa and noona." He said running away.

"Bye!" They both said.

Just then Yoongi realised something.

"Did that kid just?"

He heard Yn laughing and pouted

"I'm not a grandpa.."

"Awww but you do act like one sometimes." She said walking away.

Yoongi grabbed her wrist and pulled her back and whispered.

"You wanna see what else this grandpa can do? Wifey." He smirked and left her behind.

She stood still fanning her red face and scoffed
————————————