Chapter 5

Yoongi and our imaginary Yn Soulmates me thinks....

Yoongi POV

Oh wow...we both think alike also...
"Ladies first"

"My name is Yn...and you?" She asked me
"Min yoongi...it's nice to meet you. Come let me show you this place." I started showing her around and we both got comfortable with each other also. She is really nice. Her smile is so precious feels like I was dying to see that smile and her twinkling eyes.

"So yoongi, how long have you been working here?" She asked me

"Hmmm...I think it's been 2 years." I told her as we were in the elevator.

"Ohhh..ok"

The elevator door opened and we were at the floor I work in.

"Miss Yn, this is my second home...I mean the floor where I work in." I showed her around and after sometime the tour ended.

"So miss Yn this is it the whole building which soon will be yours when your father decides to retire." I smiled and stood infront of her.

"Well first things first stop calling me miss Yn, only Yn is fine I feel old..." she pouted and folded her hands. Ah my heart.

"My bad, Yn, is that ok?" I asked her. She nodded her head. As we continued talking and going back to her fathers cabin I heard someone.

"Yoongi!" Argh not her again. I turned around and showed her my not interested face.

"What?" I asked her with a fake smile

"Oh it's actually lunch time and I was wondering if we could eat toget- oh who's she" she asked side eyeing Yn.

Before I could answer her Yn spoke first.

"Oh hi I'm Yn, daughter of your boss." She folded her hand and oh damn she radiated such an aura.

"Oh good afternoon miss Yn, how" hyori git interrupted by Yn.

"Ok goodbye we both are actually going back to my father he will join you all soon. Yoongi let's go." We walked away from there leaving a dumbfounded hyori.

Yn POV:

Oh gosh that girl! I don't know her but I can sense that annoying personality from her. Why was she even thinking about asking Yoongi to join her....even if he did joined why am I so concerned ugh.

This man is something actually...I just need to find out what is it....

Min yoongi you've made me curious about you know...not tryna sound like a stalker but I really do wanna know more about you...

"No I don't think you're acting like a stalker."
"What?"
"I think you're thinking too loud."

Ohhh..

"Oh I- umm well ahahahah bye gotta go" I ran away from there oh god I'm so embarrassed.

I entered dads cabin and sat down on the sofa.

"How was the tour sweetie?" Dad asked while doing something in his computer.

"Great dad I like it." I answers him as I took out my phone.

*swag_min has followed you on Instagram*

Ohh...I'm blushing

*potata_Yn has followed back*

———————————————————
This is not the beginning of a love story, it's a continuation.