Chapter 17 - Never seen him happier and Relationships

I woke up tangled in someone's embrace. I look up to see a sleeping Klaus, when I look at him its like I fall in love over and over again. A grin creeps up on my face as I lean my head down between the crook of his neck and his shoulder. As I was laying there, I was having a debate with myself on whether I should tell Klaus about breaking the bond. I thought that if I do break the bond I am going to die anyway but if I don't Klaus is going to die and I couldn't let that happen. I look up to see Klaus staring at me.

ALIANA - "Y'know it's not polite to stare"

KLAUS - "I couldn't help myself love" he leans down and kisses me, then I turn away leaning back into his chest.

KLAUS - "Probably the wrong time to say this but do you forgive me" I hesitate before saying

ALIANA - "Yeah, I forgive you but if you ever do that again, I won't hesitate to rip your head off"

KLAUS - "And that is exactly why I love you and there is a formal dance tonight, would you do me the honour of accompanying me?"

ALIANA - "Of course I will" I grip onto his neck with my arms as he stroks my back soothingly.

ALIANA - "Anyways into other topics. Your cute when you sleep"

KLAUS - "Well, obviously love, look at me" I slap his chest with the back of my hand. He catches it then takes the opportunity to kiss my neck whilst intertwining his hands with mine.

ALIANA - "Okay we better get up" he grabs my waist pulling me down back to him

KLAUS - "No, not yet"

"Actually yes, you do brother" We both shoot our heads up to see a snirking Kol standing in the doorway. I pull the covers up hugging them tightly as Klaus pulls me towards him.

ALIANA - "How the hell did you get in, I didn't invite you in"

KOL - "Your dad invited me in but he also added that if I try anything I die... Smart dad you have"

KLAUS - "Why are you here Kol"

KOL - "Get dressed brother, me, you and your dad are going to visit a vampire hunter by the name of Connor"

KLAUS - "Well if you leave then I....... We can" He looks at me grinning as Kol exits the room.

KLAUS - "Do you want to see who can get changed and ready quicker"

ALIANA - "Okay and what does the winner get"

KLAUS - "The loser has to do whatever the winner wants" he says whilst walking towards me until my back hits the wall.

ALIANA - "Okay" he kisses me then pulls back

"321" I count back as we both race out of bed getting changed. When I'm ready I stop looking ahead of me to see Klaus already changed.

ALIANA - "No fair!, your a boy"

KLAUS - "And how is that an advantage my love"

ALIANA - "Boys only have to put clothes and shoes on, girls have to put on clothes, hair and makeup so"

KLAUS - "I still win darling" I laugh as he just grins

KLAUS - "Are you still going through with breaking the bond, I mean it's your decision" I thought for a minute on whether or not to tell him about what will happen if I break it. I decided to say what was the right decision.

ALIANA - "Uh no, no reason to, I love you and you love me and that's all that matters to me"

KLAUS - "But I don't love you" I give him a shocked reaction until he adds him "Joking joking"