Chapter 21 - You've Got To Be Kidding Me

ALI'S P.O.V

My head is spinning from recent events that I cant seem to remember. I flutter my eyes open to find myself lying on the floor, 'I must have fell asleep here' I thought to myself getting up. I touch my face to see that a leaf stuck to my face. Giggling I pull it off to see its covered in blood. I throw it to the floor turning around landing my eyes on the massacre in front of me. BODIES EVERYWHERE!!!. I take a closer look thinking that they look very familiar to me. I gasp as I recognise that the one was Jillian, one of Klaus's hybrids, I then put two and two together before looking at everyone else. I start to become worried. 'What am I worrying about we aren't together anymore' my mind tells me but my heart is telling me to 'run to him, kiss him and plead for his help'. Just then I turn around and crouch down before coughing up blood. I don't need his help, it's time to die, it's my time. I repeat to myself walking onto the highway leading to the town of Mystic Falls. I keep walking suddenly turning around and pinning this creepy stalker guy to the tree

ALI - "Why are you following me?" I sniff him "Hybrid....... What do you want?" He remains silent "Okay if you don't give me an answer in the next 5 seconds Im going to plunge my hand down your throat, Rip out all your insides then feed them to my grandmas dog!' What. Do. You. Want??" My hand getting tighter around his neck.

"Hello Ali, Goodbye Ali"

ALI - "Wha-Aahhhhh!!!" He Jamd a stake in my stomach ripping it back out. "Aahhh, I'm go-Gona killlll you" I say gritting my teeth whilst clutching my stomach. I run at vamp speed towards him but am sent flying back 50ft in the air. Pulling myself up on my feet I set my eyes on the figures walking towards me. It was Elena, Stefan, Damon, Caroline and Bonnie.

CAROLINE - "Ali, it's just us come on we need to get you cleaned up, we can help you"

ALI - "No I don't need help, I'm fine, now leave me alone before I rip off your head off" I cough up blood

DAMON - "I have to do this Elena" I hear him whisper he runs over to me vamp fast and I grip his neck and send him flying.

ELENA - "Damon!!" Stefan runs over but I spin kick him in the face breaking what I think was his jaw. Elena and Caroline run over grabbing each of her arms and attempting to break her neck. She swings Elena making her collide with Caroline, they tumble to the floor. Damon runs up and I snap his neck instantly making his body fall limb to the floor. Stefan runs at me, I pin him to the floor before grabbing a stick and ramming it through the centre of his stomach.

STEFAN - "Aahhhhofffggaaa" I stand up brushing my hands againgst each other. I feel a slight breeze and turn to see none other than Elijah, Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson, if they are here to try and stop me, they've got another thing coming. Kol speeds up to me, I push him into a tree. Rebekah and Elijah speed up to me pinning me to a tree. They both shout 'NOW BONNIE! and begin to like my head is gonna explode, I grip my head screaming before seeing Bonnie walk upto me with her one hand raised in my direction.

BONNIE - "Agam secundum potestatem omnipotentis mortuus strionibus, cum deducerem hac puella aneurisma praecipui sunt". My heart seems to be filled my anger. I repeat what Bonnie was saying sticking both my hands in the air. Bonnie, Elena, Caroline and all the three Mikaelsons all collapse to the floor clutching their heads screaming. My heart begins to feel like it's being pulled out of my chest, I stop the aneurysm falling to my knees clutchingy t - shirt. As soon as it dissapears I get up to recover grabbing a thick piece of wood breaking it over my knee. Seeing Stefan still on the ground and an unconscious Damon right next to him, I look towards Damon with the stake in hand. Hearing the rustle of leaves behind me causes me to snap my body around taking in my surroundings.

"That's enough Ali" I hear come from Klaus's mouth. I just stand there not being able to look him in the face. I begin to cough rapidly as I crouch down once again before coughing up blood. After coughing someone picks me up by my waist zooming away to a different part of the forest. I look up to see Klaus

KLAUS - "Ali?"

ALI - "Go away Klaus" "Why are you here, you know I'm dying"

KLAUS - "One of my hybrids said he spotted a really Georgous looking girl who apparently looked like she was spirilling out of control, I want you back so I can help you"

ALI - "There is no helping me Klaus"

KLAUS - "Jacksons been looking for a cure or something too"

ALI - "There is no cure, if there was I probably would have found it by now, God you don't listen" He smirks then chuckles a laugh "What's so funny?"

KLAUS - "Just you.... Your laugh, smile, how even though your dying you're still able to laugh, smile and be the sarcastic person that I fell in love with" after saying each of those things taking a step closer to me. "Look I will find a way, I promise you"

ALI - "Klaus" he kisses me but I pull away "You do realise that I have been throwing up my blood"

KLAUS - "Yeah" he kisses me again and this time I respond by kissing back. We kiss like that for minutes before pulling away. We lean our foreheads againgst each other

ALI - "Klaus?" He looks me dead in the eyes

ALI - "I love you"

KLAUS - "I love you too" I kiss him. The kiss lingers on but we finally seperate, I engulf him in a hug as he does the same. I feel my air pipes begin to close.

KLAUS - "Ali, what's going on?" My legs begin to give out but Klaus keeps me elevated

KLAUS - "No no no you said there was more time"

ALI - "I guess I was wrong" He lies me down in his lap "There's got to be something, swap bodies with someone cast an eternity spell"

ALI - "They won't work Klaus" She huffs "So I guess this is goodbye"

KLAUS - "No this isn't"

ALI - "Goodbye Klaus, I love you Always and Forever" I close my eyes

KLAUS - "Ali don't do this, I need you please!!!" Those were the last words I heard him say before darkness took over.

KLAUS 'S P.O.V

KLAUS - "Ali don't do this, I need you please!!!" I scream but then I knew it was too late. I turn around to see everyone standing there on the verge of tears, except for Damon and my brother Kol.

KLAUS - "It's too late" I let tears flow freely down my face as I look up to everyone.

CAROLINE - "No she can't be, not yet!!!" Stefan gives her and Elena a comforting shoulder hug. As I am hugging her body Rebekah is crying into Elijahs chest, all the girls were upset. We hear running and Alis brother and dad turn up. They stop before looking down at the petite body in my arms. Jackson bursts out crying.

JACKSON - "I barely got to know her" Tyler comes over giving him some comfort. Since they are both wolves they bonded well. David just stood there

DAVID - "I already lost my wife now my daughter" Alaric comforts him

******** Soon enough after grieving everyone went home. The only ones left was me (with alis body was me and David.

DAVID - "After everything you've done, she still loved you"

KLAUS - "Words wouldn't be able to describe how much I love her"

DAVID - "I know, you can see it in your eyes, she brought out the one thing thay everyone thought you didn't have... A heart" Klaus stared at her before kissing her once more on the lips

DAVID - "We should call the police"

DAVID - "I love you Ali-Gator, I couldn't have asked for a better daughter" He kisses her head then backs away from her

KLAUS - "I love you Aliana Addsion.... Forever and always" He kisses her forehead then placed her on the ground walking away with her dad.

AND THIS WAS CHAPTER TWENTY ONE, AND ALIS DEAD!!!!! SHOCKER??? PROBABLY NOT ANYWAYS IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER LIKE, VOTE, COMMENT DO WHATEVER. THANKS FOR THE READS GUYS 1.8k AMAZING!!!!! KEEP READING THANKS GUYS BYE!!!!!!!!