Chapter 2 - My first day at Robert E Lee and Blacking Out

ALIANA'S P.O.V

I wake up to the sun beaming in my eyes, 'stupid sun' I think to myself. I walk into my bathroom, strip off my clothes and step into my hot and steamy shower lwtting the water flow down my body relaxing every muscle in my body. I quickly, step out of the shower, dry my hair, get changed, apply my make - up, grab my bag and head downstairs. I walk downstairs and sit at the island and eat a bowl of Corn Flakes.

JULIE - "Morning Sweetie"

ALIANA - "Morning Mom"

JULIE - "When are you leaving for school?"

ALIANA - "uh oh right now"

JULIE - "Do you know where it is?"

ALIANA - "Yeah see you mom" I say heading to the door

JULIE - "Bye, love you" she says as I walk out the door

I step into my black Koeingsegg cxx and race down the street. I love these types of cars to me they are beauties to me and are perfect. I uused to be a dragracer before but don't do it anymore. I pull up at Robert E Lee High and park next to a Red and Black Camero. I stepped out the car to find everyone staring at my car. Elena, Caroline and Bonnie run upto me and Tyler, Matt and jeremy walk towards my car. 

JEREMY - ''No fucking way dude'' he mumbles to himself

Tyler - ''Hey who's ride is this?'' 

ALIANA - ''That you would be mine'' I say walking towards him

MATT - ''I didn't think your parents could afford this'' he said gesturing towards the car. 

ALIANA - ''I bought this myself, being a drag racer has it's perks''

TYLER - ''You just got even more awesome Ali'' 

ALIANA - ''Thanks ty'' I say then we all head inside to class. LET THE TORTURE BEGIN!.

My first lesson was History with Mr. Kyle and to be honest, History SUCKED!''. 

MR. KYLE - ''Good morning class, I hope you all had a good wekeend, now time to get those braims switched back on and it looks like we have a new student everyone. 

ALIANA - ''Oh hi i'm Aliana Addison and I just moved here from the UK''. 

RANDOM KID - ''Hey you own the koeingsegg outside don't you'' 

ALIANA - ''Yeah that's mine'' 

MR KYLE - ''Ah, so that's YOUR car?'' 

ALIANA - ''Yeah it is'' 

MR KYLE - ''I wish I owned that car, it's a real beauty'' 

ALIANA - ''Yeah it really is sir'' 

MR KYLE - ''Alright let's get back on track with the lesson then shall we?''

The lesson was getting really boring and I looked out of the window to find someone staring at me wearing a black hoodie. As soon as they noticed me noticing them they zoomed away. Just then a book slammed on my desk whisking me away from my thoughts. 

MR KYLE - ''Miss Addison, maybe you would want to answer question three for us?''

ALIANA - ''Uh, I don't know sorry'' 

MR KYLE - ''Well maybe if you listened, you'd know'' 

ALIANA - ''Sorry sir'' I say 

After class I had Art, Maths and P.E which I find really fun, Art is my favourite because I feel like it's the only way I can really express myself and my feelings. I head outside to eat myluncher m walking I alomost trip over someones foot. I look up to see the slut of the century Tiffany and her two tag alongs. 

TIFFANY - ''Watch it Newbie'' she says as she walks away I walk over to her and dump a bottle of water on her head. She screams then Mr. Kyle comes running over

MR KYLE - ''What the hell is going on over here?''

TIFFANY - ''Well I was walking past Aliana and then she runs up to me dumping water all over me''

MR KYLE - ''Addison, my office now''

ALIANA - ''But you didn't even hear my si-'' 

MR KYLE - ''OFFICE NOW!!!!''

I walk off angrily to his office. After talking with him I had a warning (OH THAT BITCH IS GOING TO GET IT) I went back to class and before I knew, it was time to go home. I walk towards the parking lot and am approached by Bon Bon and Care Bear. 

ALIANA - ''Hey girls''

BONNIE + CAROLINE - ''Hey Ali - Gator, what's up?''

ALIANA - ''Are you heading to Elena's''

CAROLINE - ''Yeah, what's up?'' 

ALIANA - ''Can you drive my car there I have to stay and study for a few hours and I want to take a walk back to clear my head, I will pick my car up from Elena's later?''

BONNIE - ''Uh yeah sure, see you Ali'' 

ALIANA - ''See you girlies'' I say as I give them my keys and toddle off to the library. 

After two long hours of studying, I leave and head for Elena's house. Whilst walking I hear a twig snap from behind me. I turn around quickly to find nothing, but when turning around I find someone in a black hoodie standing a few feet away from me. 

ALIANA - ''What do you want with me?''

??? - ''Hello Aliana, i'm going to need to use you as leverage'' he says as he flung me across the woods into a tree andfall hard on the floor. I look upto see my phone about ten feet away from me. I reach for it when I notice the man walking towards me. I send him flying into some logs and make a quick dash for my phone but as I was going to pick it up something sharp is pierced into my neck and then I feel darkness take over me.