Chapter 6 - Almost the kiss and Kol's Interruptions

BONNIE'S P.OV 

I haven't seen Aliana at all today, I guess she needs her space which I understand. I recieved a text from Ali a few hours ago saying to meet at the Mikaelson Manor at eight tonight. I just arrived at Elena's to pick her, Caroline and Jeremy up. I pull up, honk the horn and they call come running out jumping in the car. 

BONNIE - ''Hey guys'' 

CAROLINE + ELENA + JEREMY - ''Hey Bon'' They say and then drive off to the mansion. 

JEREMY - ''I hope this spell works tomorrow'' 

ELENA - ''Yeah, I don't want Ali or you to get hurt tomorrow Bon'' 

BONNIE - ''Guys don't worry, me and Ali are gonna take Esther down whatever it takes, we are both pretty powerful I think we got a good chance'' I say as we pull up at the mansion. 

ALARIC'S P.O.V 

I walk out of my apartment after grading a bunch of papers to head to the mansion to talk about the spell tomorrow. As I am heading to my car, I recieve a text from Matt asking if I can pick him and Tyler up from the grill. I say ''sure be there in five'' get in my car and head there. When I get there Matt and Tyler hop in ther back and we go. 

MATT - How far away are we?'' 

ALARIC - Not far about a mile'' 

TYLER - ''Do you think they can kill Esther? For good?'' 

ALARIC - ''God I hope so'' 

MATT - Yeah'' He says 

ALARIC - ''We're here '' I say. Freaking hell this house is huge. 

ALIANA 'S P.O.V

Me and Klaus stop in front of his ''House'' 

ALIANA - ''Fucking hell this place is huge'' 

KLAUS - ''Well I do try love'' He says as he walks through the open door and gestures for me to come in

KLAUS - Please why don't you come in''

ALIANA - ''Thankyou'' I say walking in

ALIANA - ''This is just as big as my house''

KLAUS - 'Well I have the money, I don't see why I shouldn't spoil myself with a few luxuries''. He pauses to look at me then continues talking

KLAUS - '' As much as I would like to live alone, I do not. My siblings Elijah, Rebekah and Kol also live here''

ALIANA - ''Why would you want to live in this humungous place all alone?'' 

KLAUS - ''It's peaceful, quiet and I like my space''. 

ALIANA - ''Cool, so where's these expressive paintings that you are so desperatly trying to have me see''. 

KLAUS - ''Right this way'' he says walking me up the stairs, down the hall and in front of 2 wooden double doors. I turn around to find a painting of the sky at sundown. Every single stride of paint was exactly on point. I t really did show expression and emotion when it was done. To me, this was a masterpeice. 

KLAUS - ''It's magnificent, am I right?'' He whispers in my ear while his hot breath flowing on my neck like boiling steam. 

ALI - ''Yeah, it really is'' I say 

 KLAUS - ''Are you going to come in or stand there gawking at that painting'' 

ALI - Oh yeah sorry'' I say when he puts his hand on the small of my back guiding me into the room.