Chapter 20 - Path of Destruction

ALI'S P.O.V

2 DAYS LATER

I've been on a complete rampage for what I thought was two days and to be honest... I felt amazing!!!. I had no idea were my feet were taking me, I just followed the sweet lustful blood scent that filled up my airways. My thoughts became corrupted with the question of how many people ive killed, I lost count after 30. I ran to go knows were until my feet came to a halt. I looked to see the sign of Mystic Falls. I turn around seeing a guy with his eyes locked on me. He disappeared as fast as you could say Mystic, my head is telling me to spare this persons life so that's exactly what I do. I run off to find new meat and stumble upon a forest with what looks about twenty to thirty teenagers. Leanings head againgst a tree for what felt like hours on how I should approach them before making them a big feast. I see one boy and girl walking away, a grin appears on my face as I walk in their direction before clutchingy hand on my chest collapsing to the floor. My vision starts to blur as I see a bunch on people circle me, whispers echo my ears

"What do we do?"

"Is she okay?"

"Do we help her up?"

"Call an ambulance"

I manage to pull myself to my feet steadying myself on the tree. My head begins to feel like someone is squeezing it like a balloon, the pressure is so much that I can barely take. I scream clutching my head sliding down the tree. One boy comes up to me lying me down on the floor trying to comfort me telling me that I am going to be fine and I knew very well I wasn't, I was dying. Once the pain starts to fade, I have the sudden urge for blood and drain the comfort guy. They all scream and run in all different directions. My head begins to feel like it has the weight of the world on it, I squeeze my eyes shut before it suddenly dissapeares then walk away thinking I killed them all little did I know there was one girl who managed to escape my path of destruction.

KLAUS'S P.O.V

I havent been in my right state of mind from the past week. As of right now I was in the parlour drinking my sorrows away when one of my hybrids Kai came rushing in.

KLAUS - "Ah Kai, what's so of importance for you to come barging into my parlour unannounced?"

KAI - "I spotted a girl on the border of Mystic Falls, she seemed....... In an awful state"

KLAUS - "What girl"

KAI - "About yay high, (he estimates her height with his hand) blonde hair, nice eyes"

KLAUS - "Do you know her name?"

KAI - "She used to come round here, she was at the ball, you danced with her....... Oh the girl that was gonna die"

KLAUS - "Ali" "Right, I want you to go back to the place you saw her, take a few of the other hybrids, search for her and don't come back without her, if you do, you have signed your death certificate, GO" he says as Kai rushes up and out the door without a single glance back. I remember Elijah telling me that Bonnie was looking for a spell to save Ali, I told her that I will do whatever it takes to save her and I intend to keep my promise. Just then, loud banging on my door and a girl screaming filled my ears as I went to the door ripping it open.

KLAUS - "Hello love, what's the matter?"

"I was camping with my friends and this girl comes and looks really hurt, so we tried to help her, we called an ambulance then she bit my friend and killed him, I know this sounds weird but I think she is a vampire, you need to help me please" I knew exactly who she was talking about, she knew about vampires, she was a liability

KLAUS - "Okay love, come in and I'll make it all better"

"Really how"

KLAUS - "I'm glad you asked" I smirked and drank from her as quick as you would down a yaega bomb. She fell limp to the floor as I ordered a hybrid to dispose of it.

It has been five hours since I sent the hybrids out, I was just about to go out and see what's keeping them until four of them burst through the door

KLAUS - "What did I tell you, don't come back without her and I don't see Ali"

"We had to flee, we found her in the forest just wandering around, we went to get her and she started killing all of us so we fled"

KLAUS - "How many did she kill"

"Uh 23, 24 of us" I whipped out my phone

"Hello"

"Ah Alaric, anything from Bonnie"

"Wait a minute she's right here, I'll let her explain"

"Bonnie, please tell me you've found something"

"I've found a spell that I can try on her, she needs to be awake during the spell"

"Put Alaric back on"

"Okay, no thankyou for saving the only person I care about Bonnie" she hands the phone to Alaric

"Whatever Bonnie, I don't really care for you"

"Alaric here"

"Round up the group, I need help getting Ali, tell them all to get here now" I hang up.

KLAUS - "Kai!!!" He rushes in "Go and keep an eye on where Ali goes, don't let her out of your sight"

KAI - "Won't she smell my scent?"

KLAUS - "If you stay at least 30 - 40 ft away from her, she's dying so odds are she won't pick it up, now go" he runs off again leaving me waiting for everyone to arrive.

KLAUS - "Elijah!!!!!, Kol!!!!!, Rebekah!!!!!" They all come to the top of the stairs "I need your help"

ELIJAH - "What with brother?"

KLAUS - "We need to kidnap Ali, she's back in Mystic Falls"

KOL - "Oohh, Kidnapping fun."

KLAUS - "Operation 'Kidnapmygirlfriend' is underway"

HI GUYS, SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG KIND OF TOOK ME A WHILE TO THINK OF WHAT TO WRITE. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!! THANKS TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK BBBYYYEEEE!!!!