Chapter 3 - Saved by a Hybrid

When I woke up, I was very confused on where I was. The last thing I rmeember was battling with Black Hoodie person and then blacking out and now i'm here. 

ALIANA - ''Helllloooooooo!!!!!!!!'' I say as my voice echoesthrough the cave. 

???''Ah, the witch is fianlly awake, took you long enough'' 

ALIANA - ''Where am I, Who are you?'' 

??? - ''Do you really think we are stupid enough to tell you anything?''

ALIANA - ''Well, you did kidnap me so I at least have the right to know who you are?'' 

''Jake''

''Sandra''

''Trevor''

''Rose''

''Billy'' they all say raising their hands when saying their names. 

BILLY - ''And if you must know Jake and Rose are vampires, Trevor is a werewolf and myself and Sandra are Witches. Us five have one thing and one thing only in common, WANTING NIKLAUS MIKAELSON DEAD and if you are alive to prevent that from happening then that's going to be a problem my dear. They all then walk out leaving me helpless and weak. I tried to feel around my jean pockets for my phone then realise it's still in the forest (FUCK.). ''I'm gonna be here for a while'' I mumble. 

Elena's P.O.V

Bonnie and Caroline arrive at my house driving Ali's car 'that's weird' I think to myself

ELENA - ''Hey guys, why are you driving Ali's car?''

CAROLINE - ''She said she wanted to take a walk back here to lear her head and she needed to stay in school to study''. 

ELENA - ''Oh okay''

BONNIE - ''Yeah she's gonna be here later to pick it up''

ELENA - ''Okay, do you want to watch a film, I got Mean Girls'' I say holding up the film. 

BONNIE + CAROLINE - ''Hell Yeah'' they exclaim

(SMALL TIME SKIP)

After watching Mean Girls also Cheaper By The Dozen Me, Bonnie and Caroline were cleaning up. 

BONNIE - ''I'm gonna call Ali, she should have been here by now''

CAROLINE - ''Good idea'' 

BEEP BEEP BEEP X4 

BONNIE - ''She's not answering''

Just then Tyler, Matt, Jeremy, Alaric, Stefan and Damon enter the house

CAROLINE - ''Hey guys have you seen Ali she was meant to pick up her car'' 

TYLER - ''No, we haven't sorry I thought she was with you'' 

ELENA - ''We thought she might have been with you'' 

STEFAN - ''Well she's not at the Grill, me and Damon just came from there'' 

ELENA - ''I have a really bad feeling'' 

BONNIE - ''Me too'' 

DAMON - ''Guys relax, i'm pretty sure she's at her house with her parents, i'll go check'' he says as he zooms away into the night. 

BONNIE - ''Caroline, try her again'' 

CAROLINE - ''Okay'' 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-''Hello Love'' 

CAROLINE - ''Klaus'' 

KLAUS' S P.O.V

I felt hungry so I snatched a random girl and bled her dry and made my way through the forest back to my mansion when I seen a small light appear on the floor... a phone. I pick it up and Care Bear flashes across the screen so I answered it