Chapter 5 - The Dream and Not Denying It Now

I woke up to find myself on my living room floor and hesitantly stood up walking around the corner into the hallway to find ..... myself on the floor with my heart ripped out. I didn't understand what was going on. That's when I felt a presence behind me. I thurst my body 180 degrees to come face to face with Esther Mikaelson. She then begins to talk. 

ESTHER - ''I just came here to warn you, if you think that you can win againgst me, you truly and utterly wrong. Join me and together we can take down my abomination of a family and nothing will be able to stop us. Think about it'' she then leaves. 

''Aliana Addison?'' In around to find a woman now standing in front of me. She really reminds me of Bonnie for some reason

ALIANA - ''Uh, yes who are you?'' 

''I am Emily Bennett I am an ancestor of the Bennett bloodline, you need to listen to what I am about to tell you my dear'' 

ALIANA - ''Okay'' I say hesitantly 

EMILY - ''Youm ust be careful my child, they are coming'' 

ALIANA - ''Who is coming?'' 

EMILY - ''Marcellus, Celeste, the witches are coming for you'' She then dissapears 

ALIANA - ''Emily, Emily, NO COME BACK EMILY!!!!!!!'' I scream 

END OF DREAM 

I shot up from my pillow like a bullet and am basically drowning in my own sweat. I suddenly have this shooting pain in both my wrists (it hurts like a bitch) I think to myself and lift my sleeve to find two tattoos on my wrist. One is a moon and the other is a sun, I had no idea what this meant but I would talk to everyone wat the mansion later.  

I get up and walk downstairs and out the door in need a of a drink. On my way to the Grill, I walk past a bench smelling a vampire but doesn't bother to look at them, I then hear

''Hello Love'' I turn around to find Klaus with that trademark smirk plastered across his perfectly framed face. 

ALIANA - Hey Klaus, what are you doing here?'' 

KLAUS - ''Hoping to run into you actually'' 

ALIANA - And why would that be'' I say sitting besides him 

KLAUS - ''Do you remember that promise we made to each other, about the art?'' 

ALIANA - ''Yeah?'' 

KLAUS - ''Would you like me to accompany me for a drink at my mansion whilst exploring my artwork dear?'' 

ALIANA - ''Promise you won't try to kill me?'' 

KLAUS - ''You know what, i'll take a page from Eliajh's book, I give you my word'' He says staring deep into my eyes

ALIANA - ''Shall we get going then'' 

KALUS - ''Follow me'' He says gesturing for me to follow as we zoom off to his mansion. There's no point denying it now. I have developed feelings for him. 

Hey guys, sorry this is such a short chapter But I promise to make the next few ones longer. Like, Vote, Comment!!!!!! Holla x :)