Chapter 31 - Why Are You Buying This?"

JEREMY'S P.O.V 

I lie awake in my dad thinking of the busy day ahead of me. I'm being taught how to kill vampires. I'm a vampire hunter. Sometimes I think to myself this is all to much, I mean I'm one of the five powerful vampire hunters and I'm being taught by the most powerful creature ever. Little Ali, she looks so innocent but she is one deadly alpha. I turn over trying to fall back into a blissful sleep, I am tired but I just can't bring myself to fall back asleep. As I am just about to fall asleep my door is locked in. I jump up from my bed. 

ALI - "Come on up up up, we got some hunting to do. I've already got some people in line for you to kill" 

JEREMY - "Do you realise what time it is?" 

ALI - "Yep it's 7:00 up up up. Come on jer this is what proper hunters do. Up at early morning, let's go!!!!!!" She skips out the room. I fall back down on my bed. Uuidrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!! 

ALIANNA'S P.O.V 

I skip out of Jeremy's room stretching for the day ahead of training Baby Gilbert. I get this very sick feeling in my stomach and run to the bathroom chucking up my guts again. This is the fourth time in the last 24 hours. I was getting kind of concerned as vampires aren't supposed to get sick and to be honest, I felt like a bag of shit right now but I did promise Jeremy I would help him and I intend to keep it. I stretch and Jeremy soon joins me. 

JEREMY - "Okay how are we going to do this?" Before I can speak someone knocks the door. I walk over to see Alaric and Stefan. 

ALI - "Hey guys, come on in" they enter

JEREMY - "What are you doing here?" 

ALI - "I asked them to come. Obviously after recent events aka me getting killed then resurrected again, Klaus wants me to have protection at all times and they are also here to help you. They are good with these kind of things" 

STEFAN - "Okay let's get going" 

ALI - "Let's go get our vampire kick ass on" We all walk out the door into the forest. We all stop when we see a group of vampires 

ALARIC - "What the hell is this?" 

ALI - "I've rounded up a group of vampires for Jeremy to kill and before you ask jer these are not innocent. All these have rapped, killed robbed and beat up innocent people. No one here is innocent so you won't feel bad for killing them" 

JEREMY - "Thanks" 

ALI - "Okay let's get started" 

After a few hours Jeremy has killed most of the vampires. There is two left. 

ALI - "Okay Jeremy I want you to kill these two using your hands. No weapons" 

JEREMY - "I'm gonna get slaughtered" 

ALI - "Just embrace your true inner hunter. Just focus on everything we've taught you these past few hours" 

JEREMY - "Okay" he walks towards the vampires as we watch cautiously. I start to feel dizzy so I lean my body against a tree. I start to feel sick again so I excuse myself. I walk back to my house, but half way there I chuck up on the floor, I don't know what's the matter with me lately, suddenly a massive pain erupts in my stomach. I clutch my stomach before fainting into darkness. 

I wake up still on the floor. I get up as it is almost dark, I head to the shop before heading home. My phone begins to ring in the shop, It's Stefan. 

ALI - "Hey Stefan, sorry I ran off like that I will explain tomorrow" 

STEFAN - "Ali where are you?" 

ALI - "Can I explain when I get back?, I'll be home in 10 minutes" 

STEFAN - "Okay are you sure your fine?" 

ALI - "Yes I'm good, okay I'll see you, bye" 

STEFAN - "Bye" I hang up picking up what I need and heading to the checkout. 

"Ali?" 

ALI - "Care, what are you doing here?" 

CAROLINE - "I'm picking up some stuff for my mum, what's that?" 

ALI - "Oh it's uh, nothing" 

CAROLINE - "Lemme see" she takes it out of my hand. She looks at me absolutely and utterly stunned

CAROLINE - "Why are you buying this?" I don't answer, I pay for it walking past her out the door. She grabs my arm 

CAROLINE - "Hey Ali it's me, it's Caroline. You can tell me anything, Are you pregnant?" I begin to cry 

ALI - "I don't know" "It's the only thing that explains all the weird things that's been happening to me these past few days" she sits me on a bench 

CAROLINE - "Ali Ali, look at me. I need you to calm down okay. Take a few deep breaths. (I take deep breaths) come on, let's get you out of the cold. We're going to my house" We start walking 

ALI - "But I promised Stefan is meet up with him at my house" she rings Stefan 

PHONE CONVO S - STEFAN C - CAROLINE 

S - Hello 

C - Hey um Ali's coming to my house. We'll explain what happened tomorrow, Tara Stef

S - Why can't you tell me now

C - Well um oh she fell asleep 

S - She fell asleep 

C - Yeah! She went home and fell asleep 

S - Oh okay um I'll see you guys tomorrow

C - Okay bye Stef 

PHONE CONVO OVER 

CAROLINE - "Hey can I ring Bonnie and Elena?" 

ALI - "Um yeah sure" We arrive at Caroline's house. After she rings Bonnie and Elena to come over immediately. They arrive about 20 minutes later 

BONNIE - "What's up?" She looks at my hands and then the box 

ELENA - "Is that what I think it is?" 

ALI - "Yep this (I hold in front of my face) is a-" It beeps, I look at it and my eyes begin to well up 

ALI - "This is a positive pregnancy test" I say calmly then realisation hits me 

ALI - "Holy fuck I'm pregnant" 

AND THERE'S CHAPTER 31 GUYS. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK!!!! I DONT REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER MUCH BUT IM DOING THE NEXT CHAPTER LATER ON TODAY. KEEP VOTING, COMMENTING AND READING. ANYWAYS TARA LOVELIES!!!!!