Chapter 28 - IM BACK BITCHES!!!!

DAVID'S P.O.V 

We arrive at the steps of the Lockwood Cellar. 

KOL - "Who's going down first?" 

KLAUS - "I am" Klaus leads us all down the steps. We enter the Lockwood cellar, it absolutely reals of Wolf down here. I observe my surroundings as I see chains hooked all over the walls, there's quite a few prison cells down here. 

JACKSON - "That's the door right" we all look split down the middle of the tunnel to find a stone door with our family symbol engraved on it. We all glide upto it. Klaus and Elijah pry the door open as it begins to creek open. We all walk in

TYLER - "Holy shit, guys" he stares at two stone rectangular stands with one body laying on each of them. We walk up to see Julie on one and Ali on the other. There bodies are healed as if nothing happened to them. Klaus looks at Ali as he studies her features which to him where like looking at a body of gold. He looks down to see the pocket watch held in her hands which are placed in the middle of her stomach. 

MATT - "Is that who I think it is" 

"My children, I have been expecting you" we all turn 

ELIJAH - "Mother" 

KOL - "Mother" 

REBEKAH - "Mother" 

KLAUS - "Esther" 

ESTHER - "My children, you were able to destroy me once but I can assure you that this time you will not" 

DAVID - "I don't understand, what did they ever do to you. My daughter is just trying to live her life. What did she ever do to deserve this" 

ESTHER - "She is an abomination to this earth. She needs to die, it's against human nature and after today I will restore nature to what it once was by ridding of her, your wife and the whole vampire species" "Oh Pixie my darling is everything ready for the spell" Pixie walks out from the darkness 

PIXIE - "Everything is ready Esther" Jackson walks closer to her 

JACKSON - "Did you ever love me" 

PIXIE - "Nope, not one.single.bit" 

KLAUS - "I'm gonna have fun ripping your body from limb to limb" 

PIXIE - "Oh stop with the threats Klaus, your threats do not scare me considering that I am standing to the most powerful witch in existence" 

JEREMY - "Im pretty sure there's one witch that has just as much or more power than her" 

KLAUS - "This talk is boring me mother, just let me kill you already and send you back to the depths to hell" 

ESTHER - "Hell is your home Niklaus" 

KLAUS - "Well then I guess I'll see you there but considering I am the immortal hybrid, and practically unkillable then I guess you won't" 

ESTHER - "Okay let's start the spell then" she begins to laugh coldly "Did you guys really think that I would do this spell without a little protection?" A bunch of vampires emerge from the cells and from the door as we are surrounded 

ESTHER - "Attack!"

ESTHER'S P.O.V 

As my vampires begin to attack, I begin to my chant. 

ESTHER - "Ego qui potestatem istam ad observandum est dimittere. Oportet caelum terrae huius et abominationes morti vitam. Ipsi mori indiges. Sorores, da mihi potestatem!" "Ego qui potestatem istam ad observandum est dimittere. Oportet caelum terrae huius et abominationes morti vitam. Ipsi mori indiges. Sorores, da mihi potestatem!" "Ego qui potestatem istam ad observandum est dimittere. Oportet caelum terrae huius et abominationes morti vitam. Ipsi mori indiges. Sorores, da mihi potestatem!" The ground begins to shake vigorously and the walls begin to crack.  

KLAUS - "Mother stop this immediately..... SHE DOESNT DESERVE THIS!!" 

ESTHER - "What's happening?!, no sisters do not abandon me!" 

PIXIE - "What's going on?" 

ESTHER - "They are channelling me, I can't do it" 

PIXIE - "Who?!!!" 

ESTHER - "The girl and the mother are channeling me... From the other side..... THEY ARE OVER POWERING ME!!!" The grounds stops shaking and Esther faints and all of her vampires she created die. 

PIXIE - She runs up to Esther "Esther, Esther wake up!" Klaus grabs her by the throat lifting her up in the air. 

KLAUS - "You are going to have a long, painful death" 

PIXIE - "Im sorry" He chucks her to the ground. David then pushes Klaus back a few steps 

PIXIE - "What are you doing?" She looks to her side to see a very looking alive Alianna waking up from her dead slumber whipping out her vampire face. She instantly looks scared 

PIXIE - "No please, I'm sorry" She grabs her and bites into her neck. Pixie's screams fill the Lockwood cellar, after every last drop of blood is sucked from her body, Ali rips her head clean off letting her body fall limb to the floor. She gets up before dusting herself off 

ALI - "I think I'm the one that gets to kill her, not any of you bozos" Her mom stands besides her. David runs over to them hugging the life out of both of them. They pull apart before receiving hugs from everyone, the only person left was Klaus. 

ELENA - "Uh we'll meet you guys at the grill" they all exit leaving only Klaus and Ali left. 

ALI - "I missed you so much" She runs upto him hugging him. Klaus picks her up so she wraps her legs around his waist. He keeps his arms firmly around her waist like he wasn't going to let her go ever again. He grips the back of her neck pulling her face onto his. This kiss was long and passionate. Thu break up and he lets her go. 

ALI - "Y'Know after I died, I was always by your side, you just never knew it. I watched you all mourn me and it was fucking heart breaking" 

KLAUS - "Well it's a good thing I don't have to go through that again. Caroline was going crazy" 

ALI - "I know, I watched all of you. I am just so glad that Me and my mom are back and we get to carry on with our lives" 

KLAUS - "I love you so much, don't leave me again" 

ALI - "Wow did the big bad hybrid who fears no one and nothing just say that he loves me" 

KLAUS - "I did but you don't tell anyone else got it love?" 

ALI - "And what are you going to do if I do" 

KLAUS - "I can think of something darling" he kisses me as its gets heated very quickly but I pull away "Don't be a tease love" 

ALI - "Come on darling, we're heading to the grill" He gets up but I stay sat

ALI - "Carry me?" "I mean I have been dead for a few months and my legs are still sore from no movement at all" He chuckles walking over picking me up bridal style. I snuggle into the crook of his neck before we head off to the grill. 

AND THERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER GUYS ALIS BACK!!! IM ALMOST AT 5K IM SO CLOSE!!!! PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND COMMENTING. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT GUYS AND I REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!! ANYWAYS I WILL UPDATE SOON THANKS. TARA LOVELIES!!!!!