𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 ♡

CREATED: 8/16/21
ENDED:?/?/??
EDITED: N/A

𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚁, 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂

Thank you so much for choosing to read this book but as much as you want to read it already I would like to say a few warnings, so take this as a information/disclaimer/caution/Awareness/what you need to know page, and NOT a filler or a border for aesthetic purposes so please take your time reading this. =D

# COPYRIGHT - I DO NOT own any of the characters that belongs to the novel, The outsiders by S.E Hinton, written by her and I will not claim any characters that she created. There will be background characters that I did make for the purpose of the book. The plot is mine though there are few references from the original plot which i will not claim either.

# WHAT TO EXPECT - Warnings for mentions of Violence, arguments, fights, mild swearing, blood(?), and other themes that are under The outsiders movie. 

# STUNTS - I do not suggest taking any advice or remaking scenes in this book. The reader and some characters here smoke and I just because the characters does, doesn't mean i personally recommend doing the same, same goes for anything involved in fights or violence. 

# CODES - Y/n = your name, S/n = surname/your surname, S/t = skin tone, H/c = hair color. I'll add more in the future, I'm pretty sure you can already vision yourself so i won't be using this often, it'll only be used for narraration purposes.

# ACCURACY - I will miss a lot of information from the book, like facts and canon personality, etc for the characters. I will be following the movie which is directed by Francis Ford Coppola. So please take not it won't follow the book, and I apologize if that upsets you.

# CHARACTERS - Please remember anything a character says or does in this book does not talk about the actor, nor speaks for the actor, nor represents how the actor talks or acts. This book is not about the actors involved but the characters they portrayed, think of them as just faceclaims.

# UPDATES - regarding updates, I only published the prologue of this book because my other book is about to end and I just wanted to give this a headstart, so it might take awhile to update.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, apologies if it's long I just really think this is important. You may now continue reading.

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:

── As you can tell this book is still ongoing, if you want to check out status updates of this book or want to know when the next chapter is coming out you can check my author's diary book to see updates there. This is obviously optional lol ur not required to save this or anything. Here's the link to it. I'll mostly put urgent messages here, and what will happen next, or if you want you can follow me where I really  put  urgent messages in my announcement.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/271351466

- ©AccidentallyAGreaser