13

I went back to her room she was texting someone but once I came in she locked her phone immediately placing it down at the table. "Hey are you done?" She asked.

"Uh yeah am sorry but I have to leave I just have to wait for him." I said sighing.

"Him? I thought you came with a car and... who is him?" Huh playing dumb.

"My brother, step brother." I corrected myself. He isn't only my stepbrother but also my lover, crazy right?

"Oh." She looked down.

5 minutes later and he texted me he is out already. "It was crazy but I really had fun." She continued her story while laughing.

"Am sorry Amanda, but I have to go now." I said standing up.

"It's okay I'll see you later." She hugged me. I went downstairs and she weirdly following me, probably to see Leo.

I made it to the front door, I was about to leave but remembered her mother. "Oh your mother... I wanna say bye." I said looking back at her.

"She isn't here she left somewhere." She said with a fake smile.

I nodded opening the front door. His eyes were already glued to his phone inside his car. Once he saw me he smiled but when he saw Amanda he had a weird and a disgusting look on his face. I looked at her to see her reaction she looked jealous and mad.

"Okay Amanda, see tomorrow, in school." I stopped infront of the car.

"Sure, next time you should invite me to come over to your house." What a b- I don't want to cuss I don't want to cuss BUUUUT why would she wants me to invite her into my house like bish no never, never in a million year.

"Uh.... Yeah sure." I smiled awkwardly.

"I'll leave you bye!" She waved at me but more likely to Leo before heading back inside. I was pretty calm so when I hopped in the car I closed the windows and took a deep breathe.

"H-" sadly Leo was interrupted by me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER, WRITING PLANS AND TRYING TO GET RID OFF ME THEN ONCE SHE KNOWS YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL PICK ME UP SHE HAVE TO COME AND FOLLOW ME AND THEN ALSO SHE ACTS LIKE A SUPER DIFFERENT PERSON, I HATE HER I HATE HER I HATE HER" I yelled before crying.

"Aurora...." He placed a hand on my back. "It's okay baby come here, love." He somehow managed to pull me into his lap as I buried my face in his neck crying silently.

"C-can... we g-g-go t-t-to m-cdo- macdo-" I gave up as I cried.

He giggled softly. "Even tho your crying and almost sobbing you still think about food." I couldn't help but giggle softly then cry again.

"Don't worry I know a place which has a library which is close to McDonald's, what do you think? We order and while waiting we go to that library and order whatever you want?" He asked as I nodded.

He started driving away as my face still buried in his neck. "Leo?"

"Hmm." He hummed.

"This is very serious, it gets hard every time we need to have another talk and we need daisy." I said softly.

"Sure baby, you can call her to come and wait for us." He said kissing my head still focusing on the road.

"I can't talk I don't want her seeing me or hearing my voice in that situation can you just text her or call her?"  I said.

"Sure we are here just let me order." He rolled down his window. "Hello?"

"Hello, good evening sir, can I have your order?" A girl said from a speaker. It made me giggle a little bit because it's not evening.

"Uhm, I'll have one big mc, plain meal and uh-" he got interrupted by her.

"Size?"

"Medium." I whispered because it's my order plus I was starving af.

"Medium, and I want cheese burger meal also medium."

"Drinks for both meals?"

"For the big mc cola and for the cheese burger meal, sprite."

"Anything else?" She asked.

"I want nuggies and also get a meal for daisy like, anything." I whispered still crying. (Dramatic I know but if you think that stfu)

"I want uhm nuggets and a chicken mc meal medium, cola." He said.

"That will be 15 dollars you can wait for your order in a corner because it will take time and you can pay once you receive your order." The girl said as Leo said thank you making a U-turn to go to the library.

- time skip because am lazy affffff -

We were sitting in the same position like earlier but this time eating McDonald's. As I was talking to them everything happened. "And when she waved goodbye it looked like it was for Leo more than me." I groaned, explaining before taking a bite from my nuggets.

"I've noticed it too, and god she looked more disgusting without make up." He said. As I furrowed and daisy noticed.

"He meant in the club when he saw her she had lots of make up on." Daisy explained as I face palmed myself at my stupidness.

"She was like a plastic, just like the kardashians. And oops- no hate." Leo said. I giggled softly before stopping covering my mouth. "Anyways what was in the paper the 'plans' they planned."

"I didn't see let's check together." I went to grab the papers as I cleared my throat. "The first one I would like to read the title is saying 'how to get Leo fall in love with me'," I rolled my eyes at the title.

"And it says...."