4

We entered the house, music so loud that made me deaf. Everyone is either dancing, talking or just doing whatever. Leo grabbed me and we sat in the bar.

"Look, I have some people to meet, stay here drink whatever you want, make friends if any guy bothered you I'll be here am not going anywhere, okay?" He said.

"Okay." I said smiling.

After he left came a girl who sat next to me she looked so pissed. "Mix whatever whatever you have and bring it to me." She said.

She sounded familiar, and then it hit me. "Amanda?" I asked.

She looked at me then her eyes lit up. "Aurora?"

" what are you doing here?" I said smiling.

"After we finished middle school I came here for highschool."

Amanda was my friend since elementary school. Well you can say best friend, after middle school she had to move out but I didn't know where. I stayed at my old  country started highschool but then my dad wanted to marry Irmelin aka Leo's mother so we had to move out and am continuing high school here.

"Well my dad wanted to move out with his fiancé so I had to continue highschool here, but I miss you." I hugged her as we both laughed.

"So... here is a bit loud I have a headache there is out a pool do you want to go there?" She asked. I nodded.

There was a bench with you sit it has a view of a beautiful garden and a big pool. "So I have some questions for you..." I trust Amanda, she knows many things about me I myself don't know about.

"Go ahead babygurl."

"Long story short, my step-brother is leonardo DiCaprio, I started developing feelings for him but... I don't know if he was interested in me or not, last night I heard him talking to a girl named Melissa who I guess he is his girlfriend am really confused I don't know." I groaned face palming myself with both of my hands.

"Babygurl, chill.... There is a lot I have to tell you so wide ears." She clapped at the end. " so basically leonardo is the hottest boy in our school, he is so popular and rich of course he is an actor-"

"AN FAMOUS ACTOR??" I yelled. She covered my mouth with her hands.

"Shh, yes he is, he is the one who played the main character in titanic."

"He never told me, I heard about titanic but I had no interest in watching it." I hugged my knees.

"Anyways, your so lucky that you live in the same house as his, all the girls is crushing on him in our school like seriously even some teachers has a crush on him and about Melissa...." She paused.

"Yes please Melissa this girl I want to murder her."

"I didn't know about their relationship maybe in summer break they got together. Anyways, Melissa is also one of the popular girls who although she is mean and a slut, everyone supports her and loves her like she is such a celebrity but don't worry Leo is a player with a wink he make you fall for him and then he get you laid then leave you, so you better not too close to him."

I sighed. "I also forgot to add, Melissa is the one who hosted this party."

"I want to see her."

"Tell me everything happened when you first saw him then I'll show you Melissa."

"So basically when we got in to the house he came then helped me with the bags upstairs in my new room then after I decorated my room we had dinner we didn't talk after dinner I went to his room we knew each other more then I didn't see him winking at me or seduce me or anything." I shrugged.

"This is awesome as hell, so if he is not interested in you, you wouldn't get hurt he won't ignore you or anything just best friends, if he likes you he will love you not just using you but I don't know if he will love you maybe he will." She shrugged.

"Your making me more stressed." I groaned.

"Come let's see Melissa." She said as I followed her inside, we stopped in a corner as she pointed at a girl.

"This is her." She said in my ears. She was a real slut, a blonde hair with a LOOOOT of make up, many jewels, her dress was so exposing and her heels was so high. Now I can't blame Leo for not wanting to get her laid. "Just wanna mention that Leo is playing her she doesn't know and she is playing him but Leo doesn't know, so this relationship not gonna work out." She said.

I sighed. "Where is he?" I asked her. We looked closer and she was dancing with him, he looked so... drunk and destroyed. His hair is messy and his face is red. I lost my balance but gladly she caught me.

"I know it hurts let's go sit outside." She helped me out like where we was. And as I expected, I couldn't stop picturing them together in my mind. She tried to comfort me but it didn't work.

An hour later I was finally tired so I decided to go back home. "Am so tired am going back home, but I have to get Leo first." I said getting up.

I started searching for Leo for solid 5 minutes but finally I found him in the couch sitting and Melissa on his lap well.... Making out.

"Okay that's enough big boy let's go." I said trying to pull him away. "LEO!" I Yelled so loud. He finally pulled away.

"What." He said in his drunk tone.

" we have to go home." I told him.

"You are ugly why would you even want him home go away slut." Melissa said giving me disgusting look.

"I would've punched you if I had the energy but not tonight. Talk to aurora better than that." He said pushing her off his lap.

"Let's go." I told him.

"Can we stay longer." He gave me puppy eyes.

"No your not allowed come on." He groaned. After 15 minutes we finally made it to the car. I sat him in the passenger seat. "Am gonna drive you can't drive while your drunk the keys."

"It's in my pocket, get it if you want." He smirked.

"Don't waste my time DiCaprio I don't want to stay and beg you do something for a solid 15 minutes!" I yelled after calming down a bit. "Just give me the god damn keys." I said calmly.

He shook his head. I took a seat breath then tried to reach for his keys in his pockets. My face was close to his a little.

"You are pretty." He whispered. I found the keys, pulled away from them hopping in the driving seat ignoring his comment. I started the car and drove away. "Do you know that.... I don't like Melissa." He said out of nowhere.

"Why?" I asked.

"Last month i took her on a date, I just wanted to get her laid then leave her, so I did get her laid for 6 times." He giggled. "It was the highest number I got the same girl laid." He laughed more.

"You are drunk... just shut up." I said.

"Why? Don't worry if I love you.... I won't want you to get laid, I don't even know if I like you.... I don't... but I do... but I don't.... But I do-"

"How many shots have you had?"

"I drank 1...2...3...4...5...6...7-" he gasped. "I had 100!" He covered his face.

"Okay that's enough-"

"No! No! Am not done yet! I have to tell you about how cheese burger is yummy!" He said. I groaned.

And from here the whole damn way home he is talking about cheese burger. God just kill me already.